Synopsis

Paunang pagbati sa sinumang makakabasa nitong first published story ko dito sa wattpad! I hope magustuhan niyo ang nilalaman nito at sisiguruhin ko rin na hindi kayo mabibigo sa pagbasa niyo.

First time kong magsulat ng novel sa wattpad at hindi pa talaga ako marunong magsulat kaya may mga errors kayong mae-encounter. Pasensya na kung masasalamin niyo man dito 'yung mga wattpad stories na nabasa niyo na.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, settings, events, and incidents were all created in the writer's imagination. Any similarities between this work and actual people, living or dead, or true events are purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, falsified, distributed, incorporated, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the permission of the author.

Plagiarism is a felony under certain state and federal laws, so don't copy my work with or without credits.

2020

~*~

This story is still being revised and edited. There are typographical and grammatical errors along the way and your cooperation is required. Voting is strongly advised.

⚠️the story may contain expletives
⚠️teen fiction, thriller, romance, with some action
⚠️some scenes are corny and overused
⚠️don't expect great point of views

But still, I hope you'll like my story.

SYNOPSIS

Jade's life had been peaceful until she was given the opportunity to attend Jordan High School. She didn't expect her life to change after her experiences, and unfortunately, she couldn't get good treatment there. Her difficulties in the new environment didn't last long, as her new friend, Lourence, is always there for her. Dominic, on the other hand, is a strange guy and Jade's worst enemy, but he appears to be her savior in disguise.

How will Dominic be the savior in disguise if Jade keeps provoking him? And how long will Jade's curiosity last as she keeps involved in Dominic's past?

How would they avoid having their paths cross if they couldn't even stop to observe each other?

...

...

Next chapter: prologue