Ep 12:Sneaky Tiger

Start from the beginning

RFB:Come on!I wanna go back continued to play my game!I have a boss level to fight!

Ageha(Cure Butterfly):After this mission,I will buy you the new DLC one,okay?

RFB:*Surprised*Really!Thank you!!

Sushang:Can you girls just focus on?We need to save Unicorn.

Five-Seven:She's right.I don't want to imagine something bad happen to her.

Airi:Let just hope Onii-chan will able to find her.

Then the elevator stop as we see Shoto came out but suddenly his eye widen as he see everywhere is chaos and a lot of Atlas corpse.

Shoto:Holy...sh*t..

He start walking while searching for Unicorn as he is disgusted by the dead corpse until he reach a door.

Shoto:I got a bad feeling...about this..

He slowly open the door and he charge in but everything is dark as he turn on his flashlight but then he saw something horrified him.

Shoto:No...

He finally found Unicorn but it only her dead naked corpse as her body have a lot of bruised and tortured mark and her face show her terror before she died.

Shoto:F*ck me...who..who will do such a horror things to her....

Airi:*Speaking*Onii-chan!Did you found her?

He went silent until he press the speaker.

Shoto:*Speaking*Yes...but only her beaten naked corpse...

The speaker didn't said anything until Airi spoke.

Airi:*Speaking*I-I see...

But suddenly a figure from behind kick Shoto as he got down and the figure reveal to be Scissors.

Shoto:*Shocked*Mercury?!

Mercury(Scissors):We meet again Shoto.First I kill Saji and now I'll kill you too.

Shoto:You...You did all this mess?!

Mercury(Scissors):What can I say..*Smirk*Yes.I did all those mess and kill those Atlas soldiers freaks.The best part is...I found a little girl holding her unicorn plushie and she is scared so I untransformed myself and did a bit private to her until she slowly died...Oh that best feeling.

Shoto:How dare you do such a thing to the little girl!Your a demon!

Mercury(Scissors):Now now Shoto....I take your soul now!

He charge at Shoto but he dodge as Scissors use his claw and start slashing while Shoto keep dodging as his face have a scratch blood mark but he got kick by Scissors and crash over a box.

Mercury(Scissors):Your no match for me!

Shoto:Yeah?We're see about that!

Suddenly the broken mirror came out with his Tiger Axe as Shoto slash Scissors away and run off toward the elevator as he keep pressing the button.

Shoto:Come on!

Scissors charge at Shoto and about to attack but the elevator shut and bringing Shoto back up.

Mercury(Scissors):Damn it!Well at least I can do whatever I want!

He then went inside the broken mirror.The screen then show Airi and her team waiting for Shoto as they see Shoto running toward to them.

Airi:Onii-chan!*Notice the mark*Your hurt!

Shoto:I'm fine sis.No need to worry.

Ageha(Cure Butterfly):What happened down there?

Shoto:I met my rival and we start fighting until I manage to escape..he's the one that kill Unicorn...

Five-Seven:*Shocked*No way!

Shoto:We have to report to Kouji about what happened...

They head off to Mahora Academy to report as the screen show the shattered mirror are back together.

Next:Ep 13:Shark?Snake?Stingray?

(Me working at the chapter be like:)

Ask:Alright I got this!Now I got the idea!I can finally type it to finish it!

After 25 Minutes....

Ask:Screw it!I'm done!I leave half of it to tomorrow.I'll go play Honkai:Star Rail!

That how I work on the chapter or episode.