He walked in like he owned the house. "Papa Jay" "thought you gave up on the papa when everything started to go down hill" Jay knew how to put him in place. Jay had known the kid since he was a baby of course he had no problem parenting him. "Aren't you meant to be at your dads" he questioned "think dad is going to find mum and well I left" Jay choked on his whisky "you just left does Stella know" "I told her" "what did she say" "no" "it's one Alvin you can't be walking the streets especially if Stella says no" Alvin rolls his eyes "I'll message them both go to bed" "but I'm not tired" Alvin pouts only to be given a stern look he knew not to argue with and goes.

Alvin was walking towards his bedroom when he walks right into Luis. Luis didn't get to say anything before Alvin punched him "you ruined everything" he spat stepping over him he was jogging upstairs by time Jay entered. "Alvin" he snapped sighing helping Luis glaring at Alvin as he stood next to MillieFlorence. "It's Vinny you know this" "you know you don't punch or hit in this house" "it's my mothers house and from the looks of it you guys are ending" Alvin snapped safe to say both Jay and Kelly taught him how to clap back.

I held Caleb close crying. My heart ached I just wanted to go back to the happy times. My life suffocated me now. Not my children never my children. His bright blue big eyes looking around the room making me think of his dad. His dad who had always been there for me. I wished I could go back. Maybe my marriage wouldn't be a question. I wondered if we were damaged beyond repair which made me cry more.

"How is she" Kelly asked looking at Luke and April. The two share a look "broken" "her kid just died do we think she's going to be ok" Luke added glancing towards the room. "I don't think she could grieve because of what's going on with Jay" April mused Kelly glanced at his phone to see Jay messaged letting him know Alvin was there. "I think I might bring benji" "what" Luke said "his not doing good with it all and I think he might help her she'd help him" "are you sure Jay could follow you" "he won't also Benji apparently punched Luis for ruining the family so who knows they may bond over it...I need to go get him seeing Jay help Luis instead of going after him probably made it worse" Kelly said before walking out the door. "Will Adam tell anyone" Luke calls "if his swore to secrecy no" Kelly said as he left making Luke look at April. "Are you sure" "the guys probably freaking out that she took his kid...his probably scared he'll never see his boy again" "she never told him" April said unsure what to do.

"You can call him use my phone he deserves to see Caleb" I said walking out "are you sure" "yeah his always been a good voice of reason" "but your husband" Luke began "I don't even know if said husband even realises yet" I said sadly rocking my happy blue eyed baby.

An hour later Adam walks in sighing when he sees Caleb. I walk over passing him Caleb "I knew you wouldn't hurt him or anything but not knowing drive me insane" he mused smirking at me "how's" "Lexi is at your dads refusing to go home Millie is at home but starting to resent Jay...he knows his the one who called me" I instantly felt guilty "hey don't do that he has been treating you like shit Alvin hasn't been doing ok and Jay is trying desperately to make Luis comfortable which is alienating all his other children" I sigh I go to speak but see a familiar old style car pull up. I don't get to say anything before Alvin is in my arms "I punched Luis" he proudly said into me I just held him tightly as Kelly slowly walks over. "Papa Jay realises what's happening and is panicking oh and Moon is getting Bs" he summarised MillieFlorence was a nerd brain she never got anything below A's. She's the one kid I didn't have to care about her grades. I just held him tighter "papa Jay hates me" I couldn't say anything because I didn't know. He hit jays biological kid I don't want to imagine Jay would prioritise Luis over Alvin who he had helped raise but I don't know. I had never been apart from my kids, I knew Jay was trying to make up for lost time. "Are you getting a divorce if so can papa Jay move out" "your mum owns the house of course he will go" Adam interjected "we're not getting one yet Vinny" "he called me Alvin" Alvin said making me sigh. "Stay with your dad and Adam" I told Alvin who instantly shakes his head wanting to come. "I'm going to check on moon I'll be back who knows maybe we'll be back home" I said kissing his head.