Minjeong kissed her lips back briefly, holding her back and caressing it with her fingers.

"...Today...You'll be on every television in this country and...you need to prepare yourself for it, okay? You look really sexy now but having sex with you right now...I don't want to distract you. You need to think of all of those people who invest their life savings in your bank. You have to make a good impression today and I don't want you to feel sore waist down and look like a walking corpse."

Jimin looked at her, blinking her eyes slowly as she stared into her eyes.

"...You're right," She muttered, looking down, "I have many important things to do today."

Minjeong pulled Jimin into her arms, hugging her tenderly and making her rest her head against each other. She kept caressing her soft back, her fingertips going up and down her pearly white skin.

"...Just take care of whatever you need to do. I'll make breakfast and take care of Minji."

Jimin relaxed as Minjeong kissed the temple of her head, loosening the hug. Having her back at home, with her and Minji, after being on the verge of dying...It just made her feel blissful.

"...Minjeong ah," Jimin began, feeling the short-haired girl's arms still enveloped around her, and looked up at her again, "...Would you mind making me-"

"-Mexican food? Something with avocado?"

Jimin laughed softly, shaking her head,

"...I guess someone called Kim Minjeong knows me a tad too well."

Minjeong leaned down and captured her lips, surprising her. Jimin's lips curved up and she crossed her arms behind her head, pulling her even closer. Both of them kissed slowly and romantically; yet, with an obvious undertone of intense passion on their movements and gestures. Jimin tilted her head to the side, kissing her deeper; as she paused her right hand on her left cheek.

Jimin broke the kiss softly, smiling.

"...I'll be downstairs as soon as I can."

Minjeong hugged her tightly and moved her from one side to another jokingly, making her laugh.

"...I love you, Rina."

_____________________________________________________________________

"...You should eat some fruit now," Minjeong muttered, wiping the corner of her daughter's mouth, before she turned around and grabbed a small jar of smashed fruit and opened it up, before turning back to her baby girl, "Ahhh Minji ah, this looks sooo tasty~."

She smiled as the little girl took the whole teaspoon of fruit on her mouth, munching on it a little.

"Don't give her too much fruit, she can get diarrhea."

Minjeong lifted her view up, staring at Jimin as she walked around the kitchen, wearing nothing more than her very own white underwear, an open red satin robe and slippers.

"...Are you teasing me?"

She chuckled.

"You're the one staring at my boobs."

She sighed and shook her head, stopping briefly for a moment and she spotted her miraculously white skin of her legs only covered with that red satin robe that only went up to her upper thighs as the soft, wavy brown hair locks fell down her back, as she moved around in the stove...

She could only be doing that on purpose.

She cleared her throat and turned back to Minji, feeding her with the remaining fruit she had, "I made you some stir fry with whatever we had in the fridge since we ran out of avocados...with some of my mother's Kimchi and rice."