"Alec, what's your plan?"

I bit the inside of my cheek because I wasn't sure if should tell them about what spell I would use. "The Bubble-Head charm," I said. I felt Moony's eyes on me and I knew that he knew I was lying. I locked my eyes with him, and he gave a subtle nod, knowing what spell I would actually use.

"Gillyweed is a good alternative if you can't master the Bubble-Head charm." Moony said. "How did you think of that?"

"It wasn't me." Harry said.

"Me neither. I've only used it in a potion. I didn't know it had specific qualities like that. You know Herbology isn't my best subject." I offered my uncle a smile as he grinned. Sirius still seemed entranced as he watched our interactions. I glanced at Harry next to me. "Draco came up with it."

"Malfoy?" Sirius' eyes widened.

"No, Draco Fortuna." I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Draco Malfoy. Who else?"

"So, he knows about the task?"

"He does. Draco's been helping me train all year. He didn't know I had a spell already." I lied. I could Remus's eyes on me again. "And he thought I could use Gillyweed. So, I passed it to Harry."

"He didn't mind that you gave that to Harry?" Sirius asked.

"No. How many times do I have to tell you that Draco isn't his father. Harry spent two weeks there last summer. If he was like his father, Harry would never have stepped a foot in that house."

"Alec is right." Harry said, surprising me. "He is different. Not only with Alec. And he... he isn't only training with Alec. The three of us have been training together for the past year."

Harry not only shocked me but stunned the two adults who sat in front of us. Both of their mouths had dropped open as they stared at Harry. But Harry continued, dismissing my earlier lies.

"He got the Gillyweed for me, knowing I couldn't perform Alec's spells. He nicked it from Snape's private storage... for me."

"For you?" Sirius whispered. "You're friends now?"

Harry's brows knitted together. "Friends is... a bit much. But we try to be friendly." I had a whole other idea of friendly in my mind, but I kept my mouth shut. "Alec is our buffer." Harry chuckled. Maybe in the beginning, but with each training session, it became less necessary.

Sirius leaned back, processing the new information. Moony gave a little tilt of his head and I followed him to the kitchen.

"So, what spell are you really going to use?"

"Sanguis Oxygeni."

He let out a shuddering breath. "Okay. Have you practised it?"

"Yes, Cedric gave me the password to the Prefect's bathroom, and I go there a couple times a week to practice."

"Good, good." He nodded. His eyes flicked up to me. "So, you and Cedric?"

"No, we're just friends. I mean we had fun at the Ball, and we shared a kiss. But we decided to stay friends and I feel good about that."

"Is it-" He nervously put his hands in his pockets. "Is it because of Fred and George?"

"I think you know." I said.

He placed a hand on my shoulder, leaning down. "You know they are smitten with you, right cub?"

"They're twins, Moony. You know I could never choose between them."

Remus put a privacy charm around us. Placing both hands on my shoulders. "The twins are amazing young men, who will treat you how you deserve. I don't want to think too much about you being in a triad -" I gasped in a breath. "With them. But there is a connection between you, a special connection that you can't ignore." He squeezed my shoulders. "Once you accept the bond of a triad, it gives you extra protection and power. Your magic will be linked to them, and theirs to yours. I assume the twins' magic is already linked. The bond is more than just three people in a relationship."