27

I was leaning against the door frame of Moony's room. He was sleeping in his bed, snoring slightly. The covers pulled up high until it touched his chin, his eyes had heavy bags under them. I pushed myself off the door frame and walked closer to him. I crouched down next to the bed and pushed his hair back.

"Uncle Moony?" He grunted as he lifted one eyelid up. "Are you sure you're up to being alone? I can stay if you want."

"No." He rubbed his eyes before he lifted himself up. I sat on the bed next to him as he shuffled against the headboard. "I'm good. A bit tired but that's all. Besides there are no classes, so I'll take the opportunity to sleep in."

"Are you sure?" Still not convinced.

"Yeah, go have fun." He smiled, still looking tired. "Cissy will love to see you. And even though Harry can't get along with Draco, I'm glad you can. I can see the difference in the boy already."

"That's not because of me."

"I don't know, cub. I believe you're a great influence, and once Cissy leaves Lucius..." He stifled a yawn. "You'll be staying the night at the Manor?"

"Yeah, Lucius won't be there, Aunt Cissy already got a room ready." I smiled at the thought. "They opened their floo for me to arrive at four."

He glanced at his lose watch, that almost had shifted to his elbow. "You better get ready then." He offered a smile.

"Yeah, yeah." I chuckled and hopped off the bed.

When the green flames subsided, I saw Draco and Aunt Cissy waiting for me at the large fireplace in Malfoy Manor. Draco had a neutral face on, but his eyes twinkled. While Aunt Cissy smiled wide and happy as she saw me appear.

"Aunt Cissy!" I cried out and leaped out of the fireplace and flung my arms around her.

"Oh, Alexandra." She whispered in my hair. "I've missed you." She kissed my temple and pulled back. Her eyes inspected me with a smile. I was wearing a blue silver cocktail dress with a boat neckline. My hair fell over my shoulders in black waves with two silver pins tucked into it. "You look beautiful."

"I missed you too, Aunt Cissy." She was wearing a silk black, floor-length dress, hugging her figure nicely. "You're one to talk. What a dress." I smiled warmly. Narcissa Malfoy had put her hair in a low ponytail, her hair reaching her lower back. I turned my head when I heard Draco clear his throat.

"This is weird." His face showed no emotion, but his eyes twinkled as he looked between his mother and me.

"Hello, cousin. You look fetching." I chuckled and kissed his cheek. He was in his finest black wizarding robes, his blond hair a large contrast against it.

"Thank you, Alexandra. You don't look bad yourself." He offered me a smile. "What about a tour?" He gestured behind him. I nodded and looped my arm through Cissy as Draco took the lead, to show me around at the grand mansion.

A few hours later we were sitting at a large dining table. Too large for just the three of us, but it looked like they were used to it. The house elves brought in the food and drinks, and I thanked them with a smile. I frowned a little seeing the state of the rags the elves were wearing, but I knew it's too early to ask them about it. So, I turned back to the two Malfoys as we loaded our plates.

"Draco, I need to tell you something." Cissy said as dinner disappeared, and dessert arrived.

"Do you want me to go?" I asked, already making a move to stand up.