49

Two weeks had passed and the whole school still talked about the Tournament. Talking and guessing about who was going to enter the tournament. I just came back from McGonagall's office telling her my choice for a potion's master. I would start my apprenticeship the start of November. I saw a familiar head of hair walking in the opposite side. I ran up to him and jumped on his back. It was like he expected it, because he looped his arms around my legs without hesitating.

"Hey, handsome."

"Hi, gorgeous." Nott smiled as he looked over his shoulder to me. "Where to, milady?"

"I'm staying at the tower now, so the grand staircase is just fine." I smiled as I leaned my chin on his shoulder.

"Don't I need to carry you up to your chambers, fair maiden?"

I snorted and he chuckled. "I don't think your girlfriend will like that."

"I-" He stopped walking and looked over his shoulder to look at. "I don't-" I raised my eyebrows at him. "We're not official yet. How did you know?" He asked as he started walking again, me still on his back.

"The look in your eyes." I said as we reached the staircases. He lowered me slowly to the ground and turned to look at me. "If you really like her, which looks like you do, you should do something about it not being official."

"Yeah." He chuckled. "I'll think about it." He looked up at the staircases. "Are you meeting someone in the common room?"

"No, why?"

"Care to join me in the snake pit? We can catch up a little, and maybe you can talk to Malfoy."

"What's wrong with Draco?" I asked anxiously.

"I don't know, Theo said he's been more grumpy than normal. Didn't know it was possible, but..." He shrugged.

"Alright, I'll come with you." I locked my arm with his and we turned to the stairs leading down. "You can tell me all about your new girlfriend." I grinned.

I was talking to Emmett for about an hour before Draco, Blaise and Theo walked in. The two boys with Draco had grown a lot this summer. They looked older, not that typical baby boy face anymore. They were turning into handsome young men. Not that I would ever tell them, they're already big headed enough. Draco's blank face disappeared when he saw me sitting there and smiled. He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Hey, cous."

"Alexandra." He smiled as he sat down on the coffee table in front of me. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, now I feel welcome." I rolled my eyes.

"I invited her." Emmett smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"You two are back together then?" Blaise asked, his eyes flickered between me and Nott.

Theo snorted. "No, Emmett has his eyes on someone else."

"That he does." I smiled. And turned to Emmett with a grin. "And you better do something about it." I poked his chest.

"Yes, yes, I know." He sighed with a smile. Emmett turned to his younger brother, and they started to talk to each other about something that happened this summer. I leaned forward to Draco.

"Can I talk to you?" I whispered.

"Uhm, yeah sure." He glanced around the room before he nudged his head towards his chamber. Nott send me a knowing look before we walked out of the common room. "So, what's up?" Draco asked as he flopped on his bed. I sat down on the end of the bed, kicked off my shoes and looked to the blond.