his father pushes Jungkook towards the table, and Jungkook instinctively covers his stomach with his hands, crying, and says, 'Please, I'm pregnant, please.'

Then his mother slaps him and says, 'Oh, so whose child is it, slut? You spread your legs right for anyone ?That's why they kicked you out.'

"The maids also feel sorry for Jungkook's condition, but they can't do anything as they need to work here. However, one of them decides to call Hoseok."

Then Jungkook, seeing his mother's shock, says, 'How can you say that? This is Taehyung's child.' Then his mother grabs him by the hair and pulls him, saying, 'Get out of Hoseok's house. We can't bear this much loss because of you. Besides, we don't even know whose child is in your belly.'"

Then a voice comes from the back gate, saying, 'That's my child' They all turn to where Taehyung is standing, furious."

Then Taehyung comes inside,she unties Jungkook's hair Jungkook, crying, hides behind Taehyung, as taehyung  asking, 'What was happening here?'

His mother replies, 'We were just trying to make him understand.' Then Taehyung says, 'How dare you lay a hand on Jungkook.'

Then his father says, 'We were just trying to make this punk understand.' Taehyung stares at Jungkook's father and says, 'Have some shame Taehyung warns them, 'It's better if you leave now; otherwise, it won't be good.'

Then they both leave, and Taehyung turns towards Jungkook, who is still crying. Taehyung says, 'Quiet down, Jungkook.' Jungkook, crying, says, 'It's your baby, I'm not a slut. I don't spread my legs for anyone.' He then sits down, sobbing, and places his hand on his stomach."

 "Then Taehyung feels immense shame because Jungkook's condition is solely because of him. If he had been with Jungkook, he wouldn't have had the courage to hurt him."

Jungkook says, 'Please, just leave from here.' Taehyung, also kneeling down, cups Jungkook's face with his hands and says, 'Shh, calm down, Jungkook. They've gone now.' Jungkook pleads, 'Please, don't touch me, please.'

Then Taehyung helps Jungkook to stand and sits him down on the sofa. The maid brings water, and Taehyung kneels in front of Jungkook, saying, 'Jungkook, please give me a chance.'"

Jungkook says, 'I'm not angry with anyone, hyung toh can go i understand you love her not me ' Taehyung holds his hand and says, 'No, Jungkook, I love you, not Jennie.' Then Jungkook looks at him and says, 'That's not possible, you miss Jennie.'"

"You used to cry in front of her photo, even in London. That's when he falls silent, and Taehyung says, 'Jennie cheated on me. Everyone tried to make me understand, but I didn't listen she used me for money I can't digest that she leave me but now I don't love her.'"

 Taehyung says, 'Jungkook, I made a mistake. Whatever Jennie did, I didn't deserve that, but what I did with you, you also don't deserve that.'"

Jungkook says, 'We don't belong together, Taehyung. Please, just go from here.' Taehyung responds, 'You're pregnant, you didn't tell me.' Jungkook says, 'What would I have done by telling you?'"

Then Taehyung starts crying and says, 'Since you left, Jungkook, I've gone crazy. Please, just one chance, one last chance, please.' Then Hoseok asks, 'What are you doing here?'"

Hoseok enters the house with Eunwoo, and Taehyung, seeing Hoseok, says, 'I've come to take Jungkook.' Hoseok responds, 'He's not going with you. Leave from here.'"

 Hoseok asks Jungkook, 'How did you get hurt on your head?' Then Taehyung says, 'Your parents came.' Then Eunwoo says, 'Alright, leave from here.' Taehyung responds, 'Who are you to tell me what to do? Mind your own business.'"

Eunwoo says, 'You've hurt him so much, what more do you want? Just leave and go to that girl.' Taehyung responds, 'Mind your own business, don't interfere between me and my husband.' Hoseok, standing up, says, 'Eunwoo, Jungkook's future husband, now leave,"

Taehyung, shocked, looks at Jungkook and says, 'You can't do this, Jungkook, please, just give me one chance.' Hoseok interjects, 'No, there's no chance. Just leave from here.'"

Taehyung falls to his knees in front of Jungkook, takes his hand, and says, 'Please, Jungkook, just one chance, please, only one chance for our baby.'

 Hoseok shouts at Taehyung and says, 'Leave from here!' Taehyung pleads, 'Please, Jungkook, for the sake of our child, just one chance, only one chance. If you feel it's not possible anymore, then go, I won't stop you, please.'"

Just as Hoseok is about to speak, Jungkook says, 'Okay, one chance, but don't expect anything from me this time, only because of the baby.'"

_____________________________________________________________

here we go with another chapter 

now i won't update if you didn't do comments and votes😏

Please read my other stories as well  btw did you like my new cover😶‍🌫️

bye cuties🫠 don't forget to vote for my stories

love yourself 💜