Chapter 15

A/N Sokeefe Chapter YAYAY!! ALSO 4K READS OMG GUYS TYSM <333 Also, I'm starting a PJO/HoO Fanfic called 'No Longer' it will be out in a few days! If you want to go check it out :)

Sophie's POV

When I awoke the first thing I saw was Keefe... he was sitting next to me. I was in the healing center. Strange. I shuffled a bit and Keefe's eyes immediately flashed open. 

"Foster you're awake!" he exclaimed. Oh my lord his voice was a melody to my ears. I only just realize how much I love it when he's around...

"Hey Keefe," I manage but my voice comes out slurred and raspy. 

"I've missed you so much Foster... I mean... I'm going to call Elwen, be right back..." He stutters. I wonder how long I've been.

"He's coming Elwen said," Keefe said when he came back.

"Keefe, thank you for everything... I know this isn't enough but thank you," I whispered. 

"No worries Foster. Just like I said I'm batman I could be your hero anyday..." Keefe starts jokingly but there's something in his eyes that gives it away. He's hiding something.

"Keefe I know you're hiding something. You know you can tell me. You don;'t have to hide under a mask everyday covered with jokes."

"Sophie I can't, if I do then you'd hate me," Keefe tried but I cut him off there.

"I will never ever hate you Keefe... you've always been there for me. You even saved me. I will never hate you..." I said my voice getting slightly stronger.

"Well Sophie, I-I just wa- want to say that I really like you. I've liked you since the day I saw you at Foxfire. It hurts me seeing you with Fitz but if it makes you happy I'm happy for you." Keefe gushed out. I stood there staring but then I had the sudden instinct...

I leaned forward and kissed him. Oh my god it felt so good. Different from Dex, from Fitz. He kissed me back passionately and I had a feeling we were meant to be. We slowly parted apart when I had to catch my back.

"The truth is I like you too Keefe..." I breathed, blushing a scarlet red, trying to hide behind my hair. 

"But Fitz..." 

"I know. I will tell him I promise. Fitz was always to bossy and controlling. It was like my mind said I liked Fitz but my heart liked you. I've never listened to my heart though..." 

"Yeah... Empaths give me all the feels," Keefe said with a smile. A real smile this time...

"So are we like boyfriend and girlfriend or...?" I asked.

"Well do you want to be. The decisions up to you." Keefe reliped.

"Are you kidding? I would love that" And I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Oh my god, what about the virus Vulmon I was infected with? Is it cured?"

"Of course Foster. We found Liluth luckily. I knew we would..." Keefe smiled such a beautiful smile.

 I grinned as well. "That's great! Thank you Keefe and everyone else although they're not here right now. Oh yeah, when are we telling the others about 'us'?"

"When you're ready Foster," Oh god I love him so much... He's way less controlling then Fitz.

"How about tomorrow?" I decided.

"Sure! Also you should probably check on the others. They are worried sick about you." 

"Of course," I responded with a wide grin.

A/N I hoped you like this short chapter. Thanks so much for reading