Chapter 7

Recap from Last Chapter - Sophie's POV

"Ahh..." whispered Fintan, satisfied. "So much power..." It felt as though he was taking away my abilities and all of my remaining energy. I couldn't hold onto reality any longer so once again I let the darkness wash me away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie's POV

"What are you doing to me!" I wept. I was trapped in pain. I was put in this cell on what felt like yesterday. Now, Fintan is pulling me into some sort of laboratory. My mind was racing. 

"Sit here Miss Foster" said Fintan gloomily. "Don't be scared Moonlark or should I say Dusk? In no time you will forget everything and will be our Moonlark, our weapon and our puppet." 

"What No!" I screamed trying to sit as confident as I could but I bet I was trembling with fear. My head felt like a million needles were stabbing it. I guess that was a symptom of Vulmon.

"If you don't obey then... you know the consequences..." I nodded my head even though I didn't know the consequences. I sat there, on the chair with a lamp shaped kind of thing clamped over my head.

 I sat there, on the chair with a lamp shaped kind of thing clamped over my head

A/N This is kind of what I imagined it to look like. I chose a photo animated because the realistic ones just looked creepy :)

I knew that my memories would be washed away so I transmitted one more "I love you" to my friends and family. Fintan pressed a button and in a blink of an eye the world became shadows.

Linh's POV

"How are we going to save Sophie?" I asked. Honestly, I was terrified. Just then a soft transmission floated through my brain. "I love you" It was Sophie! Tears of sadness came up to my eyes as I looked around to see everyone else with the same miserable faces as me. 

"That sounded like a goodbye..." said Marella. Her eyes didn't have the usual flare of bravery and positivity.

"Everyone focus, the more time we cry, the more time we waste," said Mr Forkle. I guess he was right in a way.

"This just means we have to act fast. So, what's your plan Forkle?" asked Bronte. I totally forgot he was here. Mr Forkle explained the plan:

1: We go to the Neverseen's Base A/N Let's just pretend they know where that is.

2. Marella, Dex, Linh and Wylie make a distraction

3. Biana makes Tam invisible with her and they go inside to find Sophie

4. Bronte guards the outside of where Biana and Tam enter

5. Fitz, Keefe and I go and rescue Sophie when Biana and Tam find them

A/N I know this is a very basic plan but I couldn't think of anything else :)