Chapter 10

Dusk's POV

I stood there in surprise. "I'm really all of those?" I asked.

"Yes, now that you possess great powers you have to put on a show. Show the Black Swan that you really don't care about them. Show them you hate them. Show them you want to defeat them forever."

"Gladly, after all, you did for me, it would be my pleasure."

"Then it's planned, tomorrow at noon you go to Atlantis, I just want you to show them how powerful you are and that you belong with us now. Got it?"

"I understand. Master,"

Time Skip to the next day

Today was the day. Finally, it felt like weeks since Fintan told me the plan even though it was just days ago. I put on my black hood and made sure to cover my face. They don't need to see me. I imagined Atlantis before my eyes and then I was gone.

"People of the Lost Cities, your councillors are too weak to protect you from the Neverseen. We are the good guys. We are trying to make the Lost Cities a better place," I screamed. Then it became chaotic, everyone was yelling, screaming, trying to get away from me like I am the monster. Then a sudden rage blasted through my body and a mixture of light, shadow, water, fire, ice and wind shot into the air from my hand. I could do that?

Then I didn't know what to do. I was...confused...alone. More shots of power blasted into the air from me until I couldn't take it anymore. It was draining my energy too much. I opened a portal and teleported away from the disastrous scene.

When I limped to the front door I saw Gethen standing there with a smirk on his face. "Well done Agent Dusk, although we saw you having some trouble out there. So we have some friends we would like to introduce. This is Agent Dawn and Agent Twilight. Agent Twilight, Agent Dawn, meet Agent Dusk."

"Hi,"