Chapter 12

Sophie's POV

When we reached back to base, we saw Fintan and Gethen standing there with big, mischievous, evil smirks on their faces. "Nice job agents. You finished your training," Fintan said.

"Now that you guys know what to do, you will do some REAL destructive damage What you just did, was puny."

All 3 of us just stared in silence. I was the first one to speak up. "Why are we doing this. What's the point?" 

"YOU DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME!" Hollered Fintan and Gretchen in sync. I have never heard them yell like this before. They...changed

Mr Forkle's POV

I finally cracked it! Yes! I know why Sophie doesn't remember us! After so many days...YES! I made an announcement in Foxfire as Magnate Leto of course. "Can Marella, Dex, Fitz, Biana, Keefe, Tam, Linh and Wylie please report to Magnate Lego's office. Thank you"

I waited a few minutes until I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said.

"What did you call us here for. Wait...Is it news on Sophie?" Keefe practically yelled.

"You kids never calm down do you? And yes it is. I found out what they did to Sophie. The Neverseen also have a powerful technopath, like how we have Tinker. Their Technopath created something that can wash away someone's memories. In this case, that means they don't have a washer, otherwise, they would have done it ages before."

"Is there anything we can do to help Sophie regain her memories?" Linh asked so very sweetly.

"This is my plan. First, we have to capture Sophie and take her back to the Lost Cities. Then as we all know, everyone has a soft spot. We just have to find Sophie's. But I have a pretty good idea of what it is or should I say, Who it is..."

"Tomorrow we set off again."

"Let's do this and get our moonlark back," Marella screamed.

"On 3. One, two, THREE! Rescue Sophie!"