Chapter 11

Sophie's POV

(Time skip to about one month later)

Over the weeks, Twilight, Dawn and I have became very close and are best buddies. We have found many things relatable. Twilight has told me that her real name was Iris and Dawn's was Lyla but usually we went by our 'agent' names. Twilight and Dawn were about the same age as me and were orphans just like me too. For the past month, we have done some serious training. Turns out Twilight is a shade and Dawn is a flasher. Isn't that cool? 

Tomorrow was the day. We set out and make a scene in front of the whole elvin population and then go threaten the Blackraven or Blackbird. What were they called again, that silly organisation? That included those two Vackers, a Sencen, the Song twins, a dizznee. You know what.. I don't care. They took freedom away from me and now I will take it from them. But this time, I know I am not alone. I have got my buddies that will support me till the end...

Time Skip

I am finally done waiting! I have counted down the days till this. At last will we be able to scare them and make them fear in disgrace and weakness, at last will we be able to make a scene. I grabbed on to Twilight and Dawn's hand one on the left other on the right and opened up a portal (pretend that is teleporting :D) The last thing I heard before we jumped was Fintan whispering "Don't fail me"

As we landed perfectly in Atlantis once again on the Unity Statue. Why in the world am I and 2 of the people in the Blackswan standing together as a statue. Were they really someone I am supposed to know? I shook of the thought. "Focus Dusk, you can do it," Dawn said. "Be brave," said Twilight. I nodded. "Thanks"

"People of the Lost Cities, I am back. But this time with more power." I started. Everyone immediately started running and screaming. I heard a lot of "The moonlark has became evil" "Why would Sophie join the Neverseen" Who in the world is Sophie. Could it possibly be me? I held that question for when I went back to the base. I shot blasts of a mix of ice, air and fire on to the floor, making it crack and sent many people falling. As I did, Dawn and Twilight shot rays of light and shadow. (It was sort of like a earthquake) It was such a pleasure to see the people who disliked me get their consequences, in this case, death. We are such a powerful squad. "Don't be scared people. All you have to do to save yourselves is get the councillors you treasure soooooo much to hand over their caches or in other words forgotten secrets." I yelled over the commotion. "Otherwise you shall perish," Dawn finished for me as she sent a beam of light into the sky. "Remember we will be back," said Twilight. And then I teleported us away!