" What's that ? " I asked her

" Make my family and your family happily accept our marriage ". She said .

I smiled and said " Done ✅ sweetheart.
My family will surely accept you and your family will also accept me soon " .

She chuckled and said " don't be so overconfident ".

She was about to go but I pulled her towards me looking into her eyes I spoke " There is nothing I can't achieve I promise I'll fix everything and I only expect one thing from you please never lie to me or betray me sweetheart please I can't tolerate lies and betrayal I already had enough with it , I already suffered a lot with those traumas and I can't able to take another one . So , please don't lie or hide anything from me and I want our relationship to be pure and transparent ".

She didn't spoke anything she just looked at me confused and with concern. I cupped her face , kissed her forehead and said wait for me sweetheart. Then I left.

SRIYA POV : It was afternoon and I was constantly remembering his words what did he mean that he can't tolerate another trauma ? What happened to him ? Did anyone betrayed him badly ?

Why he has so much issues for lies ? I need to find out . But how can I ? So , did his lies and betrayal made him a bad person ?

" A person become a man by what he sees , experiences and believes " .

I think there might a past when he suffered a lot making him rude but I feel he has a good side too . He can take advantage of me but he didn't . He respects me .

Mom says " Never lose a person who respects you ". But still I can't trust him I don't know how he gonna react when he find out about me . I'm gonna tell him the truth when he fix everything.

The maid called me for lunch I asked her name she told me her name is ' Lalitha '.
I asked her about ruhaan . She told me " he is a very good person and she know him for 6 years ". I was surprised to listen that she is working for him for 6 years . I asked her Is she living in this island for 6 years ? She said yes . Then what about your family ? I asked her .

She told me her story : she was forced to work in a brothel for some years , one day she was badly torcher by those people and ruhaan saved her and some other girls . He beared all their hospital bills and treated them well . She with the other girls went to their home after a longtime but their family members didn't accepted them coz they thought they became impure . They didn't have any hope in their life and she contacted ruhaan for help . He told them to take care of his island and he bought them here , from then they didn't visit their home land and they stayed here .

I couldn't able to believe her . I felt really bad for them . I held her hand to confront her . She said mam you know something ' sir is just like a diamond very hard and strong but he is always precious '. You're so lucky to have him by your side .

I didn't spoke anything for sometime and then I asked her do you know why he doesn't tolerate lies ? She said she doesn't know about it but she said he won't tolerate lies and betrayal.

I just smiled and said ok . She took me to dining hall and served me food I asked her did you have your lunch? She nodded in no . I requested her to sit beside me and eat but she declined saying I feel good serving you and I like your kindness mam but we will have our lunch later . I just said ok coz I don't like to force anyone.

It was evening around 6:30 I sat on the beach shore watching the sunset , I really enjoyed it and I thought ruhaan is really not a bad guy I can't just judge him by his behaviour but I think I can change him for better.