Chapter 11

After Guinevere treated Agatha's wound, she started to tell them what happened in the woods. They all listened, drinking tea made by Tedros's mother. Then Chaddick and Kiko told them about how they were shocked when it started to snow. They laughed at their story.

"Aggie" Sophie took Agatha's arm. "Can I talk to you?" Agatha noded and the girls exited outside.

"What is it?" Agatha asked.

"I just wanted to remind you about your promise" Agatha froze. "You are getting close to Tedros, Aggie. And I told you to let him to me"

"I know Sophie, but it is hard. I love him so much, I can't leave him" Agatha started to cry.

"Remember why you are doing this. To save Good" Sophie said.

"I know, but I Can't do this" Agatha said, with tears in her eyes. "I... "

"Aggie, you are my best friend. I know that you Love him, but you? A queen? Every single step of yours being watched? Being judge Every moment? I know that you Don't want that. Now, let's go inside"

She entered in the house, leaving Agatha at the front door, crying. She and Sophie didn't see the person behind the door, listening to them. He knew Agatha loved him. Then he knew what he needed to do.

Agatha entered in the house and sat down on the couch. The others were telling stories of their lives and they were laughing. After an hour or two, the old queen, her husband, Hort, Sophie and the lovebirds went to sleep. Agatha just sat there on the couch. She tought and tought, till she finally fell asleep.

Tedros came inside to see a sleeping Agatha on the couch. He kneeled down next to the couch then he started petting Agatha's hair slowly.

"I knew you loved me" Tedros wispered. "I was just blind. I shouldn't have let Sophie convince  you" Tedros then shook Agatha to wake her up.

"Agatha, wake up" Tedros wispered. Agatha opened her eyes slowly. "What happened? Is it morning already? I feel so tired" Agatha yawned. Do you want me to carry you? Tedros asked. "I mean, it's not that hard"

"No, don't bother Yourself" Agatha got up and walked step by step to the wall. She supported her body on it and turned to Tedros.

"Good night" She said slowly.

" 'Night" Tedros answered. He watched Agatha going to her room.

He sat on the couch, lying there. He planed to go back to his room after a few minutes, but just from looking at the walls and the sound of fire relaxed him, so he fell asleep.

~
In the morning, Agatha woke up first, when everyone was still sleeping. She dressed up and made herself a little breakfast. Meanwhile, Tedros woke up and came into the kitchen shirtless.

"Good morning" he said, yawning.

"Good mor-" Agatha looked up to see a shirtless Tedros and she looked down, blushing. "Tedros! Put on a shirt!" Tedros laughed at Agatha's blushing.

"I don't want to" Tedros walked to Agatha, who covered her eyes. She dropped the knife she was holding  to chop vegetables on her foot. She sat down on the ground, holding her leg.

Tedros bought a bandage and desinfected Agatha's cut. Agatha's face was red as a tomato and Tedros laughed at her. Sophie entered in the room.

Tagatha stopped laughing, Tedros getting up when he saw his mother and Lancelot, helping Agatha.

"What is happening here?" Guinevere asked in a mad tone. "What are you doing here- you in shorts and his T-shirt and you shirtless?"

Tedros looked at Agatha, confused. Agatha started laughing and the others did too. But Sophie didn't laugh. She exited mad from the room and she went outside. Agatha followed her. She found Sophie at the lake.

"Hey, Sophie. Are you ok? You ran so fast that I couldn't get you. Is everything alright? " Agatha asked.

"Yes, I am fine" Sophie said. Agatha walked to her and sat down next to her best friend.

"Agatha, tell me" Sophie said. "Tell me that you love him"

"Sophie, what-"

"Tell me. Tell me that you love him and you will be his queen"

"I... " Sophie Had tears in her eyes.

"Tell me that you will never leave him"

Agatha's eyes were full of tears.

"But you can't, right? Because you Know they are not true" That was only when Tedros came there.

"Hey Sophie, wanna walk with me?" He gave her a rose.

"Of Course" Sophie looked at Agatha with a smile on her face.

Agatha didn't say anything, she just stood there crying softly.