Chapter 9

Tedros and Agatha galloped on their horses over to Guinevere and Lancelot's small house. Tedros jumped off of Sophie's horse with her in his arms. Sophie was awake now, but she pretended to be weak not to walk and for Tedros to carry her. Tedros and Agatha entered in the house. Everyone was talking. They all looked at Tedros and Agatha. Guinevere smiled.

"Tedros, you came!" she said, almost hugging him. But Tedros backed up.

"I still need time" Tedros said. Guinevere noded, as she saw Sophie in his arms.

"Sophie! Is she alright?" Guinevere asked. Agatha and Tedros noded. "Lay her down on the couch" Tedros laied Sophie on the couch. Agatha kneeled next to her, Holding her hand.

"Aggie... " Sophie whispered. Agatha smiled.

"Sophie, why did you come after me? You could've die" Agatha said, treating a cut on her right arm.

"Because I didn't want you in danger" Sophie said. "You are my best friend, so if you die, I die with you" They both laughed. Then Agatha let Guinevere treat Sophie's cuts. She backed up, next to Tedros, who was sitting down.

"Are you alright?" Tedros asked her.

"Yeah, I am fine" Agatha said, feeling the pain of her leg.

"Do you want to sit down?" Tedros asked, as Agatha shook her head.

"We should talk" Tedros said, Taking Agatha's arm and going to her and Sophie's bedroom.

"Listen, Agatha, I saw that woman hurt you and I..."

"You don't have to explain" Agatha said.

"Agatha, I just want you to understand why I did that" Tedros tried to touch Agatha's arm, but the girl backed up.

"Understand what? That you Killed a woman because you are a prince and you need to save princesses? Well, that woman was helping me" Agatha felt tears rolling down her cheeks. She opened the door and left the room, crying. Tedros took her arm.

"Agatha, wait please... " Tedros said, but Agatha took her arm back.

"You killed Calypso. She was just trying to help me! Why can't you understand?" Agatha yelled, more tears rolling down her cheeks.

"No, Agatha, why can't you understand? She was absorbing your energy. You could've die!" Tedros yelled back.

"Well, 'luckily' you were there to 'save' me" Agatha said in a sarcastic voice.

"Agatha, stop that!" Tedros yelled.

"I will go back in the woods. You can't stop me" Agatha tried to go away, but Tedros took her arm.

"You can't go! You can die!" Tedros yelled.

"I will go! You can't stop me!" Agatha took her arm back.

"You know what? Go! If you die, no one will miss you!" Tedros yelled.

Agatha felt her heart breaking. It was so much pain. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Well, then, I am glad I met you" Agatha almost whispered, but Tedros still heard. Tedros read the pain in Agatha's eyes.

"Agatha, I am sorry, you know I didn't mean that... " But Agatha stopped him. "You meant it" She then exited the door.

Tedros noticed that everyone was looking at him. But Guinevere, Kiko and Sophie were the most angry people in the house. Chaddick sighed. Hort just looked. Lancelot was confused.

"Why did you tell her that?" Sophie said. "Do you know how much it hurts?"

"I don't understand what Is happening here, but that was rude and I didn't taught you to act like that!" Guinevere said.

"Come on, guys, he is upset too" Chaddick sat down next to Tedros. "Dude, it was rude, but you need to say sorry and you need to help her and support her. Now get up"

"You don't have to go now" Guinevere said. "You need to leave her some time alone and she will come"

Then Tedros and Chaddick sat down at the table. Tedros couldn't keep his mind from that. What if she will never forgive me? What if she really die? What if...? But Tedros just went to a bedroom and trew himself on the bed. He tought of everything until he fell asleep.