Chapter 3

By two moves, Tedros caught Agatha before she could hit the ground. He laied Agatha on the ground, with her head on his lap. They stood a bit in silence, but Agatha didn't wake up. They all got worried.

"Merlin, what happened to her? Is she gonna wake up? Is she ok?" Tedros asked, worried. Merlin sighed.

"I think it was a panick atack, just like you had after Guinevere left" Merlin said, and Tedros looked more worried. "But I think at her are more  badly"

"What do you mean by that?" Tedros asked.

"She said she can't breathe, just Like you, but I think she felt pain in her chest" Merlin explained.

"I don't know what you are talking about" Sophie said. "But I just want Aggie to be ok"

"Yeah, me too" Tedros said. They heard Kiko and Chaddick's laughs. Kiko imediatly changed her expression when she saw Agatha asleep, just like Chaddick.

"Aggie! What happened?" Kiko was about to cry. Sophie rolled her eyes.

"Seriously? You call her Aggie, just like me? Who do you think you are?" Sophie said, nervously getting up.

"I am her best friend" Kiko said. Sophie laughed.

"I am her best friend! You are a cow with piggy ponytails" Sophie yelled at Kiko.

"So what are you then? A pig with makeup on her, who steal and betray" Kiko yelled.

That was when Sophie jumped on Kiko, fighting. Chaddick tried to stop them, but Tedros told him to stay calm.

Sudenly, Agatha started to move a bit. Tedros looked at her. She moved her head a bit. She then started trembling and shaking violently. Tedros looked at Merlin, worried. Chaddick was confused.

Tedros started to shake her shoulders.

"Agatha, wake up, please!" Tedros shook her harder. He then took her pulse and put a finger under her nose, to feel her breathing. She was breathing slowly.

"Give her this" Merlin said, giving Tedros a drink. "It will wake her up, I promise"

Tedros opened a bit Agatha's Mouth and gave her the drink. Agatha started coughing and then she sat up, scared and disgusted at the same time.

"Tedros? What are you doing here? What happened?" Agatha started asking. "And what was that thing I just drunk?"

"Slow down with the questions" Tedros told her. "First of all, you scared us to death, second, I just caught you before fainting and third, you weren't going to wake up, so Merlin gave you that drink"

"But what did I do to scare you?" Agatha asked, confused.

"You just had a panick atack" Merlin  explained. "Tedros had it too, but just when his mother left. You scared me so badly, that I got paler than you" he laughed. Agatha got out a small laugh.

"What are these two doing?" Agatha frowned, when she saw Kiko and Sophie fighting like they were wild.

Agatha got up and stood between them.

"What are you doing?" Agatha yelled at them. Silence. "Why are you fighting?"

No one dared to talk. They didn't even knew the reason. The girls started to laugh, as the boys looked confused at each other.

"Now, we should be going" Merlin said. "But we will make a small change. Tedros an Sophie, you are coming with us, because if she is gonna have panick atacks, I will die alone. Kiko and Chaddick, you will take Hort with you"

They agreed as they started to walk on their paths. Sophie didn't like It. She wanted to be alone with Tedros, not with Agatha and Merlin.

"Merlin, do you have some water?" Agatha asked. "I am a bit thirsty"

"Here you go, dear girl"  Merlin handed her a bottle of water.

They continued like this for some hours, and they stopped at a lake. Agatha took her shoes off and put her feet in the cold water. Tedros sat down on the grass, looking at the sky. Sophie took a seat next to him and put her head on his shoulder. Agatha sighed when she saw this, but they couldn't hear her.

When she looked at the lake, she saw her reflection, and her eyes turned red. She saw Sophie behind her, but with a knife in her hand. She then just killed her. Agatha's eyes turned to normal. She jumped away from the lake. She put on her shoes and then she, Tedros, Merlin and Sophie waited for the others to come.