Chapter 8

In the next week, Tedros has been a ghost. No one saw him in the day time- not in the house, not in the woods- Everyone was worried about where and if he sleeps. Guinevere was worried that he would be hungry, but Agatha sugested to leave a basket with food in front of the door. The basket was left in the evening, but in the morning was nowhere to be seen.

To Agatha, the fact that Tedros was missing was bringing her fear and relief at the same time. Agatha has been so stressed about his feeling and his toughts, that she forgot to think of herself. Because she was thinking about two people: her and Tedros at the same time.

In a short time, everyone found their own routine. Hort was spending time with Lancelot doing farm things. They were taking care of the animals: the cows, the sheep, every single animal. Guinevere was doing the house work. She didn't accept any help, like this was her way to relax. Chaddick was always swimming, horse riding or fighting Lancelot when he was free. Kiko was horse riding with Chaddick sometimes, but she was talking with Guinevere most of the time. Sophie was using Guinevere's makeup or she was spending her time next to the lake. So Agatha was alone. She was free.

One day, Agatha woke up with a very big wish. To explore. She heard a voice coming from the woods. It was so beautiful. It was singing. Agatha looked trough the windows, but she didn't see anyone. She then ignored it and went to breakfast.

"Good morning" she said when she saw Chaddick, Kiko, Hort, Guinevere and Lancelot.

"Good morning" They responded, as Agatha sat down next to Chaddick. Guinevere brought them breakfast. Agatha was staring at her food, trying to ignore the voice, but it sang louder and louder. Agatha covered her ears, closing her eyes. She felt dizzy and her head was killing her.

"Agatha?" Chaddick shook her. "You ok?" he looked worried at her, as the others stared.

"Yeah. I am fine" she said, eating in silent. Everyone trew each other confused and worried looks and then ate in silent.

After breakfast, Hort and Lancelot went to take care of the animals, while Guinevere went to do her house work and Kiko went to horse ride with Chaddick. Sophie decided to stay in the house. Agatha was reading a book, trying to ignore the voice, but it was getting louder and louder as Agatha tried to ignore it.

Agatha decided to go outside, not noticing that Sophie was following her. Agatha couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to see where that voice was coming from. She chose a black horse from the field, while Chaddick was training Kiko, not to see her. Sophie took a white horse and followed Agatha. They entered in the woods. The voice was closer and closer. They stopped at a tree. Then Agatha's horse neighed and stood on his two feet on the bavk, causing Agatha to fall. That happened to Sophie too. And then, they reached a magical side of the forest.

On That side of the forest it was so beautiful. There were unicorns, fairies, mermaids and dragons. But Agatha noticed a big red bird, with red wings. It got closer to her, until it stopped in front of her. Agatha studied it. She realized it was a Phoenix.

"Hi, Agatha" The Phoenix said. "Sit down please" Agatha sat down on the grass. The Phoenix stood on her lap.

"We where waiting for you" It said. "The Lady of the Lake told us about you and your power. You need to be careful. It is dangerous. You will have nightmares and visions and more of  this, but you don't have to let them get you" The Phoenix said. "I know you will survive. You are strong. You have people around you. Let them help you, don't ignore them"

Then the Phoenix flew away and Agatha looked at him, flying and flying and flying...

"Agatha" a voice called her name as it sounded familliar. Agatha opened her eyes to see a beautiful woman in front of her. She had blue eyes like ocean and blonde hair. She was wearing a black dress.

"My name is Calypso" The woman said. "I was the one singing. I just wanted to learn you to control your power" Calypso got closer, but Agatha stepped back, scared.

"Don't be afraid. It doesn't hurt. Trist me" Agatha was staring at her, Calypso's eyes were full of trust. What are you doing Agatha? You Can't trust her! But Agatha was so weak and dizzy, so she fell on the grass, Calypso holding her.

"I know this will take your energy, but you have to be strong" Calypso said. She touched Agatha's hand and Agatha's eyes turned red. Then from her hand appeard fire. It was s-o beautiful. Calypso covered her hand and the fire disappeard. Agatha sat up, feeling ful of energy. Then her eyes turned to normal. Calypso smiled. Agatha saw an arrow coming after Calypso.

"Watch out!" Agatha screamed, as she saw Calypso disappearing. She tought she died.

"Noo" Agatha said, falling to her knees, as she took the arrow, and saw blood on It.

"No" Agatha screamed, as she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Agatha? Are you alright?" Agatha turned to see Tedros. She had tears in her eyes. "Was that woman hurting you?" He asked, kneeling next to her.

"She was helping me... " Agatha whispered. "Did you trew the arrow at her?" Tedros looked down. "I tought she was hurting you... That woman was not helping you, Agatha" Agatha felt tears rolling down her cheeks. It was like in the first year.

"Where is Sophie?" She suddenly asked. "She was following me" Agatha said. Then Agatha saw Sophie on the ground, uncouncious. She then started to walk to her. Agatha realized that her right leg hurts so much. She tried to walk normal. Tedros noticed that, but he decided not to say anything.

Then Tedros picked Sophie up and jumped on Sophie's horse, Agatha doing the same on her horse.