Chapter 2

Agatha was sitting on a branch of a trece, with Merlin under her. She was watching the old heroes carring their bags with clothes, water and food and going on different ways. She didn't realize Tedros getting close to her.

"Just when I started to realize they were nice" said Tedros. "Do you think we will see them again, Merlin?"

"I hope so" Merlin said. "Because if we don't that means we are dead. But now, there are other things to think about"

He paused, to look at Agatha.

"Like when is Sophie gonna destroy the ring" Merlin looked at Agatha, who jumped off of the branch, walking away.

Should I tell him? That was the only question in Agatha's mind. Chaddick and Kiko came and Agatha didn't even noticed. She only knew that when Kiko hugged her and she fell to the ground.

"You ok, Aggie?" Kiko asked, helping her get up. "You seem a bit distracted"

"I am fine, Kiko" Agatha said. "You shouldn't be so worried for me guys"

"Well, now that we are six, we should make some pairs" Merlin said, everyone agreeing, except Agatha, who was lost in her toughts.

Chaddick paired up with Kiko, Merlin told them that he will walk alone, so Agatha and Tedros were the only ones left.

Tedros took Agatha's hand with a smile, but before he could say something, Sophie appeared with a red blouse, a black skirt and a pair of pink heels.

"I am so sorry, but I needed to Wash my hair this morning. I made a cute outfit" said Sophie.

She stopped, seeing the prince avoiding her.

"The clothes are bad, aren't they?" Sophie asked, looking sad.

"No, you look nice, but my pair is Agatha. Merlin will be in front of us, and you and Hort can follow us. He is bodyguard, isn't he?" Tedros said.

"Oh yeah" Sophie said, "but I am very sure that Agatha would rather you to go with me"

Agatha wanted to hit Sophie with a rock in her head. But she needed to keep her promise.

"Agatha?" Tedros asked.

Agatha felt like fainting. She could saw Merlin looking at her, between Tedros and Sophie.

"Yes" she simply said. "Take Sophie with you, I will go with Merlin"

Tedros blushed.

"But Merlin likes to be alone! It doesn't make sens" Tedros yelled. "We need to protect each other"

Agatha's expression didn't change. Tedros took her by her arm, and whispered in her ear.

"You can't be serious" Tedros whispered.

"We had our time, Tedros and I am not sure that if I will be your queen, one of us will be happy" Agatha said. She wanted to cry.

"You don't want Camelot to see you by my side, wearing the crown? You don't want to be queen?"

"No, I don't " She said.

She wasn't even lying.

"You are right. Maybe I should spune some time with Sophie" He took her arm and put it under his. "Come on, Sophie"

They walked away. Sophie turned to Agatha, happy, but when she saw her walking away, she felt victorious.

In the last four hours, Agatha looked behind a thousand times but now she couldn't see Tedros and Sophie anymore. She turned one more time and then fell badly on the ground. A cut formed on her hand. She got up and followed Merlin.

What if Tedros is Sophie's true love? What if I am meant to be alone?

She stopped and looked behind, but she couldn't see Sophie or Tedros anymore.

"Dear girl, if you will look back Every minute, it will be a very long trip" Merlin told her.

They walked a few steps, so they arrived in Gillikin. Agatha looked back again, but she saw Merlin looking ugly at her.

"Agatha, there are just some minutes until lunch time, and you need something to distract you, let's eat here. And you could tell me about yesterday" Merlin distracted her.

She told him about what happened yesterday, while he prepared a picnic. They ate in silence, but then Agatha opened her mouth.

"Merlin, do you think that what I do is correct?" Agatha asked. She was a bit pale. She saw Tedros and Sophie getting closer to them.

"Agatha, what do you think?" he asked her. "Are you ok? You seem a bit pale"

"No... " Agatha said. She sudenly felt that she was out of air.

"Merlin, I can't breathe" Agatha said, holding her chest, feelling terrible pain right there. "Merlin please help me, do something" Agatha got up. She tried to calm down, at Merlin's instructions but she couldn't. Was it a panick atack? The pain grew bigger and bigger.

Merlin was searching desperatly for a potion or something that could help.

"Resiste, dear girl" Merlin prayed. She felt her sight getting blurry and she felt dizzy. Tedros and Sophie just arrived, laughing.

But when they saw Agatha's pale face and Merlin searching desperatly for something, they got worried.

When Agatha looked at Tedros, she felt how everything turned black around her.