Chapter 6

Agatha woke up to see herself in a big bed. She got up and sat on the couch. She heard Guinevere and Lancelot talking about Tedros's princess.

"Sophie is so beautiful" Guinevere said.

"Yeah, Merlin heard wrong. It wasn't Agatha" Lancelot said.

"We couldn't make a better decision for him" Guinevere.

"She will be the best queen Camelot needs" Lancelot said.

Kiko and Chaddick looked worried at each other, before looking at Agatha. Chaddick put a hand on her shoulder. And Kiko hugged her.

Guinevere and Lancelot entered in the living room, where they all were, except Tedros, Sophie and Hort, who seemed to take a shower forever. Agatha sighed.

"I think I am going to take some fresh air" she said. She excited and ran and ran. Tears were falling down her cheeks. Why was she crying? Agatha didn't know. She felt lonely. She felt so lonely. She lost the old Agatha, who liked to be alone. She lost her trust in herself.

She stopped and sat down under a tree, her knees to her chest.

"Agatha?" she heard a small voice near her. She looked up to see a shirtless Hort.

"I didn't lost my clothes this Time" Her said, Because Agatha started laughing. "I gave them to her!"

"Oh, Hort" Agatha said. "When someone will read our story, they will all like you"

"They won't. Because I will have my story" He yelled after her, because Agatha walked away.

"Yeah? How?" She yelled back, Still walking.

"Because I found something" Hort said and Agatha stopped. She turnee to him.

"Want me to show you?" Hort asked, smilling.

~
Sophie went home, leaving Tedros alone in the forest. He asked it. Sophie entered in the house, smiling..

But then she frowned. Lancelot was alone at the table, eating an apple.

"W-w-where are the others?" she asked.

"Gwen is cleaning the house, and Horbst went to see what Agatha is doing" He took a bite from the apple and he gave her a cup of red-brown liquid.

"Gwen made her made her famous licorice tea"

Sophie turned to the door.

"I should look for them"

"You are afraid of me, right? You trew me scared looks all the evening" Sophie frowned. Lancelot was staring at the ring on her finger, like he was looking at it for the first time.

"They will find the way back home, I am sure" he said. "Sit down and drink your tea"

She sat down in front of him.

"Guinevere was just talking about you, saying that you will be a the Best queen for him. The type that would make Arthur happy" Lancelot took another bite from her apple, looking at Sophie.

"It is funny. You see, every Christmas, Merlin comes here to bring Guinevere news about her son. Last year, i remember that he told us that Tedros found his princess. A pure soul of Good, full of compasion, who loved him as much as he loved her. But i swear that that name didn't sound like Sophie. I don't remember the name. I told Gwen about this, hoping that she will clear the things up. It is weird, still. Gwen said that I was right: Merlin called Tedros's princess  "Agatha", but Gwen said that the old man was starting to forget things. Because it was obvious that Sophie was Tedros's princess. Not just after how you went after him after Donner, but Gwen Saw that you had his name on your hand, where you had his ring"

"But now, that I look at your ring, it doesn't seem to be right, because Tedros wouldn't give you a ring made from the Evil's gold"

Sophie got scared.

"It is getting dark. I should look after Tedros..."

"The Evil's gold effects are incomfundable" Lancelot continued. "Once you wear it, it give your heart to Evil, even it you try to be good. It you wear it too much, it can convince you who your soulmate is. Ask him a name and the magic ring will white that name on your skin. But that answer will only get you back to Evil, where you began"

"So, with whom do you belong?" Lancelot asked.

The door opened and Guinevere entered, with a basket.

"O, God, Sophie. I put turkey and some vegetables here, for Tedros. He will eat it you give them to him, for sute. I don't want him to be hungry because of me"

Guinevere smiled to her and put a hand on her cheek and left the basket into her hands.

When Guinevere left, Sophie looked after Lancelot. But where was he?

He was nowhere to be seen.