Chapter 4

Chaddick, Kiko and Hort entered in Avalon, to find Agatha alone with her feet in the cold lake, and Sophie with her head on Tedros's shoulder. Chaddick looked at Agatha, and felt like she needed something to distract her.

So he trew a rock in the water, near Agatha, and so Agatha's dress got instantly wet. The girl started coughing, and the younger Pendragon laughed.

Agatha trew a rock at him and she hit him in the chest.

"Oww!" Chaddick yelled, as the others laughed. Merlin looked at Agatha, who was all wet.

"Agatha, you will get sick with this wet dress and this wet shoes and plus, your feet are also wet, so you might catch a cold" Merlin told her.

"Oh, come on!" Agatha rolled her eyes. "I won't catch a cold"

"Oh, you will, dear girl, and we don't what you sick, so put this on you" Merlin gave Agatha a coat, but she didn't take it.

"I am just fine, Merlin" Agatha said, as she refused it.

"Dear girl, if you get sick, this won't be my fault" Merlin said.

"Fine" Agatha coughed. Merlin smiled.

"See? That's what I told you"  Merlin said. Agatha accepted the coat, as Merlin put it around her shoulders. Agatha sat quietly on the ground.

Sudenly, from the lake appeared a nimph, with golden hair, in a white dress, looking at them. She had white skin and black eyes, her atention to Tedros. Her red lips formed a smile.

"I never made another one" she said.

Tedros followed her look to his sword.

"You are the lady of the lake!" Tedros said, realizing.

"Hi, handsome" she said to Merlin. "Let me guess. You need something"

I need to ask you to hide this kids in your place, just how much they need.

Lady of the Lake sudenly stopped smilling.

"You Know what you ask me to do, Merlin" she told him.

"I do" he said, looking a bit at Tedros.

"Well? Then come, children. The waters are hot" Lady of the Lake said.

"Waters? You want us to swim? How can we live unde-"  Hort yelled, but Merlin pushed him in the water.

Hort was absorbed by water, with an explosion with white light, before disappearing. Merlin pushed the others too. Tedros and Sophie fell next to Hort, but Agatha was nowhere to be seen.

Agatha opened her eyes to see the Lady of the Lake in front of her. She smiled at her.

"Hi, Agatha" She said, smilling. Agatha was confused.

"You maybe wonder why you're here and where are the others" Agatha frowned. That was exactly what she wanted to ask.

"I just wanted to warn you about your power. It is called Phoenix's Blood. It is very powerful, but dangerous. You had a panick atack and also nightmares, right?" Agatha noded. Well you will have more of these, but don't let the others make you suffer. That was all I wanted to say" she smiled one more time, before disappearing.

"Agatha?" Tedros, Chaddick, Kiko, Hort and Sophie were all searching for her. Then she appeared in the middle of a field. She got up to see another fields with cows, sheep and horses.

"Look" Agatha said. They followed Agatha's look to a small house.

"Someone is coming" Tedros said.

They turned to see two people getting closer to them. A woman with blonde messy hair and a man with black curly hair.

"I hope they have hot water" Sophie said, smilling. "I really need a-"

She stopped, seeing Agatha, Tedros and Chaddick's looks. Tedros started sweating.

"No, no, no, no" he said.

"God, help me" the woman said.

Sophie looked at the people, confused.

"Wake me up, please, wake me up..." Tedros whispered.

"T-tedros?" The woman said.

"Well, your son and his friends need your help, Guinevere" Merlin said. Agatha frowned and trew a scared look at Kiko, who tried to hide a scared Chaddick. Tedros was holding Agatha's arm like a panicked child.

Sophie looked closer at Guinevere and the man. She recognised that man. Because how Tedros dreamed about his mother, Sophie dreamed about him.

And now the devil had a name.

His name was Lancelot.