Tomorrow is really big day. We all go to university. And start our journey to fulfill our dream.

Y/n pov.

Next Morning

I wake up early in the morning. Then I go to the bathroom to freshen up. After that I wear my dress and go downstairs.

I saw everyone sitting in the dining table.

Y/n: Good morning everyone.

All: Good morning.

Y/n: Everyone ready.

Lisa: Of course. But I'm nervous.

Asahi: Don't worry. Everything is fine.

Jihoon: Absolutely.

Lisa: How do we go to the university?

Y/n: Why? By car.

Suddenly I hear a car horn. I saw Taehyung getting out of the car and approaching us.

Tae: Hey are you all ready?

Y/n: Sure.

Tae: Lisa who are they?

Y/n: Our brother.

Tae: What? How do you mean?

Y/n: I'm telling you. wait a minute Lisa you and Jihoon oppa, Asahi oppa go in that car. And I will go with Taehyung.

Lisa: Okay.

Jihoon: Is he  your friend?

Y/n: Yes.

Then Lisa, Jihoon oppa, Asahi get in the car with Appa. I went to Taehyung's car and sat down. On the way to the car, I tell him everything about how Jihoon oppa & Asahi oppa became our brothers. In between we reached the University. Then we all go inside.

Y/n: We have to go principal sir office  room first.

Lisa: Our class and schedule everything he knows about this.

Jihoon: Let's go..

Then we come near the main office room door. Asahi Oppa knock the door. We hear the principal sir's voice. Then we all go in.

Principal: Welcome to the Seoul National University.

Asahi, Jihoon, Lisa, Y/n & Taehyung : Thank you.

Principal: Mr.Jun and Mrs.Yoo.

Mr.Jun and Mrs.Yoo: Yes sir.

Principal: Mr.Jun takes Asahi, Jihoon, Y/n and Taehyung to the medical class room. And Mrs. Yoo took Lisa to art class room. And give them the schedule too.

Then Mr. Jun took us to the medical class room. Not so many students are in the room. just 24 students total in this medical class room. We enter the room.

Mr. Jun: Attention everyone. There are your new classmate. Take good care of them. Okay now you all go to your seat.

Then we 4 sat in the back seat. Then the class starts. Mr.Jun roll call and left. But I know why since coming to this class room I feel very uncomfortable not only that but also how I know a feeling is happening.

Tae: You okay?

Y/n: Yeah I'm fine.

Suddenly a boy came and stood near our seat.

Jihoon: Will you say something?

?? : Actually I came to make friends with you. We can be friends.

Asahi: Sure. why not I am Asahi.

Y/n: I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you.

Tae: I'm Taehyung Kim Taehyung.

Jihoon: And I'm Jihoon.

?? : I also enjoyed talking with you. I am Junkyu.

Jihoon: We talked to you. So don't let us talk to your other friends.

Junkyu: Yes, I will. come with me

Jihoon pov.

Then we go with Junkyu and make friends with them all. They are all very friendly except one. He is Hoseok. He is a little more quiet. do not speak.

Jihoon: Let me say your names once. See if it is correct?

Jihoon: Taehyung, Junkyu, Yoshi, Haruto, Hyunsuk, Doyoung, Junghwan, Jeongwoo, Jaehyuk, Jungkook, Youngi, Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok ok.

Doyoung: Yes. ok

Y/n: Now say the names of the girls.

Jihoon: Sana, Areum, Ela, Rosy, Miso & lastly Sweety.

Sweety: Wow. I'm impressed. Let's remember.

Y/n: Must remember. What is a friend if he can't remember a name.

Sana: Y/n. Absolutely right.

Jungkook: Come on now everyone.

Y/n: Where?

Tae: I think in the cafeteria.

Haruto: You're right Taehyung. Now we will go to the cafeteria. I'm hungry.

Asahi: ok let's go

Sorry friends for late chapter

So please don't be sad

Enjoy this chapter

Love you💜💜