Chapter 1

The brothers were taking a nice walk through the village, though Floyd had noticed Branch seemed to be pretty sleepy.

"Hey, Branch? You tired, buddy?" Floyd asked.

Branch shook his head, "Nope, nope..hehe..nopesie doodly doo, 'm wide 'wake.." he mumbled.

Floyd glanced at the three oldest who stared at Branch.

JD smiled at Branch and leaned down a bit to get on his eye level, "Of course not, buddy! Buuuuut, how about we run a little test? Just to prove how silly Floyd is? Hmmm?"

Bruce quickly caught on and smiled at Branch, resting his hand on John's shoulder, "Yeah! Won't it be funny to see Floyd's defeated look when he finds out you were right?" He asked.

Clay and Floyd watched them, both of them very amused as they saw them speaking to Branch like he was a little kid.

Their amusement grew when they saw Branch nod happily and bounce in place.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Branch cheered.

JD and Bruce nodded, "Let's go!"

JD lead them all back to the bunker and into Branch's room, "Now Branch, climb into bed, okay?"

Branch nodded and did so.

Bruce pulled on his legs a bit to get him to lay down, then he tucked him in.

Clay covered his mouth with a hand to hide his smile.

Floyd began to practice the most defeated face he could make.

Branch tilted his head, "Now what, Jo-Jo?" He asked.

JD smiled, "Easy! You lay here for 20 minutes, okay? You can't yawn, get up, or fall asleep, or else you lose, okay?"

Branch nodded, "Gotta win!"

The older four all laughed quietly.

Bruce nodded, "Yep, you gotta win!" He said softly.

It was a long 20 minutes later and Branch was still awake, his eyes nearly closed, but still awake.

JD gently shook him, "You awake, buddy?"

Branch nodded sleepily.

Floyd walked over with the most defeated face he could, "Well..you win.."

Branch giggled at him and grabbed his hand, "We both win! 'Kay? 'Cause I-I love you and-and 'Cause I said so!"

Floyd chuckled and leaned down, rubbing circles on the back of Branch's hand, "Really? I win too?"

Branch yawned and nodded, "We all win.." he mumbled sleepily.

The other three gathered behind Floyd, watching their baby brother with fond smiles.

"Goodnight Branch.." The older four said in unison.

"Night-night..." The youngest said.

It appears the big brothers won this round.

Despite Branch saying they're all winners. (He did fall asleep in the end-)