__ Good afternoon. Pretty good, thank you. How about yours?__ The younger girl responded with a shy smile.

__ Way better now that I'm seeing you.__ The short-haired woman stood up, got closer, and caressed the girl's face.

__ Right... So, what do you need?

Inhaling and exhaling, the older woman declared:

__ I need you. I miss you. I want you.

Wetting her lips, Moonbyul increased the physical distance and said:

__ I thought you had some work-related emergency.

__ Not this time. I just wanted to see you, and hear your voice.__ The older woman confessed and smiled.

Moonbyul couldn't resist and smiled too.

__ Okay. Here I am.

__ How did you like the car?

__ Ah....it's pretty comfortable and smooth to drive. It feels like I am floating.

Extremely happy, the brunette said:

__ So I think I know how to please you. Right?

Slightly blushed, the blond answered:

__ Your choice of car is very sophisticated and expensive. I still think is too much for an employee.

Sniffing the girl's hair, Yongsun murmured:

__ I don't want to be your boss, Byul-yi.

__ You remember the rules, right?

Sighing, the short-haired woman stepped back and grabbed a small box on her desk.

__ I saw something totally your style and I heard it was getting sold out. So I hope you like it.

Widening her eyes, Moonbyul was shocked when she recognized the keychain of Thom Browne.

__ Yongsun....unnie. You shouldn't....It's not right.

__ Why not? It's my money. I wanted to gift you.__ The hot and chic woman leaned her butt on the desk.

Moonbyul walked towards the brunette, crossed her arms around her neck, and murmured very near her face:

__ I'm gonna do something but...Remember you are not allowed to touch me. In anyway. Just look.

Sighing in frustration, Yongsun complained:

__ You are so cruel! I'm trying my best to be a better person.

__ My way or no way.__ The blonde declared.

__ Fiiine!__ The employer whined and closed her eyes to handle any temptation.

Moonbyul rubbed her nose against Yongsun's and slowly smelled the older woman's neck, causing a low and tiny moan, and the brunette slightly parted her lips.

The taller one brushed her mouth on her boss', bit her lower lip, the upper lip, and sucked the woman's mouth.

That immediately lighted Yongsun's fire and the older one pulled Moonbyul's hair and lightly ran her teeth against the girl's lips.

Moonbyul gave her a judgy look and pushed her in a very delicate way.

__ Moon Byul-Yi, if you want to kill me, to provoke a cardiac arrest, just say it.__ A very excited and frustrated Yongsun complained.

__ Thank you for the gift, unnie. I didn't expect and you shouldn't. But I appreciate it.__ The girl walked to the door and gave a final glance to the mature woman with a hidden smile.