chapter 7

After Ash entered the house meowth left to go make ash some lum Berry juice. Ash had sat down on the sofa. " Wait ... Did Jessie call me her son. So did James!! They think I'm their son?!" Ash gasped. Then Jessie came in with James, who saw Ash on the sofa. "Hey, ash," he asked Ash as he sat down. "I thought I'd ask. What do you want to do next? " Ash looked confused. "I'm not sure. Like you said It probably isn't a good idea to go to see the legendarys. But they might have something important to say, so I don't know. The wigs arrived, and that was the last thing we needed. Well, that is except for the plane tickets, so maybe we could do that? What do you think, James?"

Silence filled the room whilst James thought."I think we should see what the legendarys want after you had gotten inside. hoopa mentioned that if you wanted, we could come, and after that, we could head off to sinnoh?" James asked.

Meowth walked in with Ash's juice. " Here ya go, kid," He said, passing the glass to Ash.  "It's a good idea, I think we should do it!"  Ash said.  Jessie came in with all the bags of things they were going to need. "Well then! Why don't we pack! I have to decide on outfits!" Jessie laughed, knowing full well she'd bough some dresses for the boys and blackmail is fun (don't blackmail people. I'm using it as an inside joke)

A/N Luoi534 here and holy shit 495 views is amazing, and so many people are adding this to their lists, so I wanted to say thank you! The next chapter is gonna be at least 1000 words long as a thank you!!!!