chapter 5

*After the computer arrived*

"So ash, what do you think we should do from here?" Meowth asked. Ash thought for a moment. "I kept running into hunter J in sinnoh maybe her base of operations is there?" He thought aloud. "Well, I have just seen that all attacks, but the attack on palett Town were in sinnoh, so I'd have to agree," James said. "Hey, why don't we try to go undercover there! We could dress you up as a girl again! The rock twerp seemed to fall for it!" Jessie giggled. Ash looked horrified. "Oh no, not again! I lost count of how many times my friends had me cross dress. After you guys tricked me into it!" The other three just stared at him "wait what!" Laughed meowth. James walked up to him and ruffled his hair "so no cross dressing then? It's your choice, " James kindly said. Ash's face darkened a bit. "If it helps rescue all the pokemon and people trapped, then I'll do it,".

Meowth smiled for a moment, then shouted "wait your 'missing' so you gotta go disguise or the po po will give you to the boss!". The silence that insued was no joke. "Well, ash, what are you wanting to do about this?" Jessie asked. "Honestly, I don't know. I might need a wig or to dye my hair and concealer for these weird things on my cheek, but that will be expensive. " Ash said, puzzled. "We would have to bleach your hair if you decide to dye it since it's black. About the concealer, I have some un opened that you can have. we just need to see if it fits your skin colour, " Jessie said gleefully.
"Guys.... It's 24 minutes past 12. Shouldn't we all be in bed?" Meowth claimed. Everyone turned and looked at him. "No way!" James yelled ash, flinched."He's not lying!!"  Jessie turned to ash." Would you like to go to bed ash after what happened last night? i wouldn't blame you if you don't want to"

A/N hi its Luoi534 here, I just want to say sorry for the delayed release of this chapter, as all ways pls leave your ideas in the comments, and I will try to include them! Criticism is welcome!