chapter 4

* No more recaps! Just pure story!*

It was now morning, and Ash hadn't slept at all. He had decided to grab his notebook (he usually used it to plan battle strategies) and start planning his revenge when there was a knock on his door. Not wanting to be rude, Ash got up and opened it to see Jessie holding a plate of pancakes for ash and a bottle of ketchup covered poffins for pikachu. "I know you probably wanna be alone right now, so I brought your food. Also, if you want to talk about anything, we are here ok, " she said empatheticaly. She handed Ash his food and turned to leave when she felt something holding her??? No hugging her. Ash had tears streaming down his face. He then let go and said sorry. Jessie didn't say anything. But she DID turn around and hug the traumatised pre-teen back, earning a shocked expression before Ash returned to hugging jessie. Now was not a time for words it was a time for hugs.

*After Ash had calmed down and told Jessie everything, what had happened the night before, including the nighmares and Jessie had gone back downstairs*

"James... I think we best re-join team rocket.." Jessie said, trying not to cry. James and meowth turned around. "What? Why?" James said, noticing Jessie's emotional state. "We need to use their top tier software. To find this hunter j bitch. And help Ash get his pokemon back, " Jessie quietly cried
And told the two what ash had told her. The looks of horror on their faces said it all. "I.. I think not. We can just buy our own computer, sure it won't be high tech but still!" James said, panicking. Meowth laughed a little. "James, you don't know how much computers are, do you??" James looked confused."I do know their expensive, but my grandparents just sent me 100k pokedollars after seeing the news and confirmed we were taking care of ash." Jessie and meowth face palmed.

A/N Luoi534 here here's an early chapter for you all. As always, criticism is welcome! Also, if you have any ideas for upcoming chapters, just dm me them, and I will try to use some!
ALSO TYSM FOR 185 READS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME