Chapter 8: Sister's United

Start from the beginning

The desert faded away as did Shiryu's monsters. Shiryu looked over to see Sylvio's goons run to him.

"Even with cheating, he still lost." Shiryu scoffed. "He's a fourth-rate duelist, no matter what deck he has."

"Huh? Cheating?" Yuya asked in confusion.

"What do you mean Shiryu?" Tatsuya asked.

Shiryu turns back to them.

"Didn't you find it weird that all the Action Cards Yuya picked up were Traps?" Shiryu pointed out.

"I thought it was just bad luck." Yuya said.

"Nope." Shiryu said as he motioned at the group behind him. "Since those 3 guys aren't wearing disks, that means they can't take part in the duel, but that doesn't mean they can't interact with the field."

"Wait..." Yuza started to ask. "Are you saying they went around mixing up the cards? Taking all the spells and putting the traps in Yuya's way?"

Shiryu nodded his head.

"Those jerks!" the 3 youngest yelled.

Sawatari shakily stood up while all scuffed and he looked pissed.

"I'll take your cards by force!" Sylvio growled. "And yours as well interferer!"

"You've already lost in the most pathetic way possible." Shiryu scoffed while facing them. "Leave while you still have some dignity left."

"Everyone, get 'em!" the idiot ordered as he out right ignored Shiryu's warning.

"Right!" they shouted.

"*sigh* Don't say I didn't give you a chance." Shiryu said as he tilted his head to the right side.

As he did, something flew past him and took out the 3 goons while nailing Sylvio in the forehead, knocking them all down.

"N-Nani?" Yuzu asked.

Falling to the ground was a lollipop stick.

"These guys are so not cool." Sora said with a huff as he jumped down beside Shiryu.

"Perfect timing Sora." Shiryu said.

"He did that?" Yuya asked.

"Yup." Shiryu said. "Everyone met Sora Prese. He's kinda like a surrogate little brother to me."

"Hi." Sora waved.

"I just realized, but are you guys' LDS students?" Yuya asked.

"Nope." Shiryu answered.

"I was thinking of becoming one, but not anymore." Sora said.

"You know Sora." Shiryu said to get the kids attention. "You should ask Yuya to be your mentor."

The YSD group was surprised.

"Huh? Are you sure big-bro?" Sora asked.

"Yeah." Shiryu said. "Me and the girls saw a Duel that Yuya did yesterday, and he put on a whole show!"

"What are you doing?" Zarc asked.

(Making sure things stick to canon) Shiryu said.

"Got it." Zarc acknowledged.

"Really?!" Sora said excitedly. "Well, if I'm going to learn, might as well learn from someone fun! I'm in!"

Yuya was shocked.

"Um... are they okay?" Yuzu asked pointing to the downed idiots.

"They're only unconscious." Sora said.