Chapter 12: Clash of the Ages: Reji VS Shiryu!

A/N: Apologies for the late update! This chapter took awhile to write since it's packed with action! Enjoy!

Previously

"No.....you don't mean..." Hokuto states.

"Yes, I do, your 90 percent winning streak is history! You'll be taking a total of 4200 points of damage due to Caesar Valius's attack being 3000 and the additional effects of Snow Devil!"

The trap Snow Devil Slowly forms into a spear while the trap card Caesar Calamity forms into another. Vanquish Soul Caesar Valius picks up both spears and hurls them at Hokuto who stays frozen in fear.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Hokuto yells in pain as he takes a direct hit and flies across the arena while his life points drop to zero.

Hokuto LP: 3600 - 4200 = 0

Ajax LP: 4000

Winner: Ajax Grimborne

"And that's game folks!" Ajaz yells as he strummed his guitar.

"Ajax won!!!" The kids screamed while the rest of YSD was still trying to comprehend what just happened.

"Did he just preform a unique summoning method?" Questioned Yuzu.

"Gong ain't sure, never seen anything quite like it," Gong shared while Yuya voiced his own thoughts.

"But who is Ajax? How does he know Shiryu?"

"That's what I'd like to know..." Serena says as she looks at Shiryu, "Shiryu and I will have a long chat about this."

Chapter 12

"So.... he lost," Himika says as she scowled at Hokuto who looked at her apologetically.

"M-my apologies Chairwoman Himika..." Hokuto began to say.

"Enough...We will talk about this humiliating defeat later. Julia you're up. and you better not disapoint unlike your classmate," Himika states as Julia nods.

"Leave it to me."

Meanwhile back with YSD.

"Ajax!.......You son of a b*tch," Shiryu greets as they clasped each other's hands in their infamous handshake as the rest of the gang watches from afar.

(A tribute to you good sir, may you rest in peace in the afterlife Carl Weathers. Thank you for making up the majority of my childhood.)

"Glad to see you haven't gotten rusty little bro." Shiryu teases as Ajax shakes his head and chuckles.

"I should be the one saying that. After all, you've missed out on a lot of action lately." Ajax informs as Shiryu got serious. "How are things with New Domino City?"

As Ajax heard this, he sighs, "We've seen better days, that rat Roget just doesn't know when to quit."

"Well I've figured as much." Shiryu responds with a frustrated tone.

"Well Shiryu... you gonna introduce us?" Sora manages to ask as the rest of the students of Yusho walk toward them with curiosity about Ajax.

"Heh, well better late than never I guess. Ajax, these people are the friends I made recently here in Miami City. Guys this is Ajax Grimborne, an old friend of mine." Shiryu responds as Serena glares at him with a pout.