Whatever makes him scratch his balls right.

I sigh as I walk back into the dull lit living room most of my paining body parts dealt with, now for my ribs. Damn, they even made it impossible to breathe without my eyes watering.

"You okay ?" Beet comes out of nowhere a concerned look on her face as she walks closer to me an ice pack in hand. I watch her walk to me and wince a bit trying to control my breathing, she gets to me, her eyebrows knitted together and gently places the ice park on my left rib cage. She looks from her hand on my rib area as she places her other hand on my shoulder and her eyes meet mine the worry still there.

"Never been better" I manage a pained smile and even chuckle a little when she cringes.

"You sure ? your dad would kill me literally if I let you die Bon" she speaks trying to get me to look at her and I sigh, taking the ice pack from her grasp and shaking her hand off my shoulder.

"You promised me weed" I say as I walk to the couch and plop down carefully, placing the ice pack back on its area.

Beet gasps and I look up to them to find a hand over their chest "Are you saying that you're still here because of marijuana and not my company ?". I chuckle a bit and throw my head back.

"Marijuana".

"You already high or something ?" her voice fades as she walks away to get the weed I guess.

"No" I breathe a permanent smile on my face my eyes fixated on the pattern of her ceiling "The word marijuana is just funny you know ?". 

'I dont do marijuana' she said, well she did me and half of me was made of marijuana. Damn I'd like to do her... not only that, I missed her, I missed being cared for, I missed feeling loved. I needed that rightnow.

I'm brought back to reality when Beet plops next to me and I look to my side at her, she smiles stretching the joint in her hand to me. "Hey beautiful" she greets me her voice low as I take the joint from her. "You sure you don't want some serious attention on those ribs, might be serious".

"I'm fine Beet" I look back up as I place the joint between my lips and take a puff of it.

"Whatever you say". She mumbles and I can still feel her staring at me "You are an actual work of art". Beet spoke her mind, she never hesitated to say what she thought even if it was stupid she would say it

"I know that" I turn and look back at her "And you look like an animation" I state and she laughs looking away from me.

"Where have you been all my life ?" she looks back at me and I shrug laughing a bit. "Seriously where have you been ? I have never heard of you and you just.. appear and the boss announces that your his daughter" she begins rumbling. Damn I'm beginning to think hanging out with Alison would be better than this. "And we obviously can't deny that, you two are basically the same person, or were you being created in a lab somewhere ?".

I puff the smoke out and nod "Yes and this whole time I was just being stored in the lab". Her eyes widen and for an actual second I could've sworn that she actually believed me. This gets me to laugh, my ribs hurt but this was funny.

"Yeah right, you're an asshole" she snatches the joint from me.

"And you are a child" I take the joint back from her before she even gets the chance to take a puff of it. I look back up and take a drag feeling my insides melt in the best way possible.

"How did it feel to leave your old life behind and come here to help your old man ?". This question comes out of nowhere, I mean yes it was expected but I didnt think she would be so open about it. Ugh who am I kidding, it's Beet I'm dealing with here.