𝘁𝗲𝗻

"EXCUSE ME?" [Y/N] GLARED AT THE BLOND-HAIRED MAN WHO TOWERED OVER HER, his tanned skin a purple hue underneath the lighting

He grinned, his sharp canines almost glimmering with charisma. He oozed with sex appeal, and his eyes were fervently trained on [Y/n], like a predator about to pounce.

"So you don't wanna give me head?" His face immediately dropped, and he closed the gap between him and [Y/n], making her feel small and insignificant.

[Y/n] almost choked at his bluntness. "I..."

She couldn't deny that, even under the dark glow, this stranger was incredibly attractive. A crisp black shirt wrapped around his robust chest, with a few buttons undone to reveal sleek and alluring collarbones carved into his broad shoulders.

"Don't keep her all to yourself, Shidou." A man emerged from behind Shidou, his different coloured eyes not leaving [Y/n].

She noticed one more man with auburn hair, lingering behind the second, his arms folded to his chest; he didn't engage [Y/n], only looking at her.

He rolled his eyes. "Finders keepers, Oliver."

Shidou grinned, shamelessly checking [Y/n] out, his smile only growing as he trailed his eyes from her slender legs to her round ass, then stopping at her chest.

"You're pretty hot," He uttered, his breath tickling her ear. "Gotta' boyfriend?"

[Y/n] bubbled with newfound confidence with the pairs of eyes stuck on her--this was an opportunity. Since Kaiser happened, she hadn't had any sort of flirtatious action, and it was starting to get to her.

She shook her head, making sure to seem as innocent as possible. "I'm by myself."

"You need some company, pretty girl?" Oliver asked, then came closer, almost locking [Y/n] against the wall with Shidou next to him.

His eyes intrigued her, mesmerising. Two glimmering orbs of vivid colour highlighted his lustful gaze. She couldn't rip her eyes away like she was being drawn in bit by bit by the deep attraction he was beckoning her with.

Kaiser was already long gone from her mind once she latched onto Oliver's arm, leaning into him. "Only if you get me a drink."

Oliver towered over her, a smirk growing on his lips. Perhaps this party wasn't so stupid after all.

AFTER LAST NIGHT

Viktoria noticed Kaiser's growing anger and scoffed. It was painfully obvious he was dying of jealousy, which she realised made for the perfect opportunity. With his fury quickly turning sour and being directed at [Y/n], she would be able to swoop in and seduce him.

Maybe then he would come to his senses and realise that a relationship with her would be best, compared to that whore of a woman.

So there he was, practically falling asleep, despite Viktoria trying her absolute best to suck him off.