𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

"KAISER WE REALLY NEED TO GO

"KAISER WE REALLY NEED TO GO..." NESS PLEADED, IRRITATION LEAKING PAST HIS SOFT TONE.

Once [Y/n] had walked downstairs, his eyes had been glued to her. The royal-blue silk fabric hugged her figure accentuating each curve and dip. Her shiny hair bounced in tight ringlets, dangly silver earrings adorned upon her ears.

She actively chose to ignore Kaiser though his gaze was everything but low-key or innocent.

"So, are you gonna tell me where we're going?" [Y/n] asked, inspecting her nails.

She heard Ness let out a dramatic sigh and chuckled. "Kaiser already mentioned--"

Kaiser held up a hand to prevent Ness from speaking any further, and approached [Y/n]. "You look...nice."

"You say that like I'm not supposed to." [Y/n] quickly shot back, her arms close to her body. Kaiser held his tongue when she rolled her eyes, choosing to be mature.

"Anyways, as I already told you, this is your first job," He explained. "We're going to an exclusive meet up for people like me."

[Y/n] raised an eyebrow and laughed briefly. "People like you?" She asked mockingly. "And what exactly does that entail?"

They both held each other's gaze, a silent battle of who can be more annoying. Kaiser knew [Y/n] was trying to get on his nerves and purposefully rile him up, but he was not going to give in—not just yet.

"My bad," He snickered. "Of course, you wouldn't know what that means."

She scoffed, her glare making a smirk tug at Kaiser's lips. Before she could start an argument, Kaiser pulled her arm, leading her to the garage. Ness followed begrudgingly, his feet dragging on the floor.

He was not going to allow [Y/n] to steal away Kaiser so effortlessly. Ever since she became apart of their life, she had been infiltrating Kaiser's mind, changing him for the worst. He had become such a different person that Ness could barely recognise him anymore. But the worst part was, Kaiser still chose to chase her.

Of all the women in the world--

"Ness," Kaiser flicked his forehead, interrupting his hateful internal monologue. "Start driving."

"Oh-- O-Of course, Kaiser." Ness obeyed, the loud roar of Kaiser's sport car engine echoing into the darkening sky. Ness loved driving Kaiser around since it meant he could sneak glances at him through the rear mirror. Annoyingly, the whole drive, Kaiser's eyes would not leave [Y/n]; it was like he would stop breathing if he looked away.

And why did he have to sit in the back? The Kaiser that Ness knew would never sit in the back seat of his own car.

Oblivious to the rising tensions in the car, [Y/n] glanced at Kaiser through the windows reflection. She hummed in approval at his choice of clothing--a dark blue tuxedo but no shirt. Her gaze lingered a bit too long on his chiselled chest but her mind and body were both desperate to feel his milky skin.