𝗼𝗻𝗲

PING

PING. . .

The woman's phone made a small chime tune followed by a soft vibration, indicating someone had the audacity to interrupt her precious and very much needed beauty sleep.

A groan left her throat while she vigorously slapped her nightstand trying to find her phone without getting out of her pillow/duvet mountain. It was way too warm and cozy to leave.

Once she finally located it, her eyes flickered open, staring at her plain lock-screen. One notification stood out, presumably the one which forced her to wake up.

unknown

unknown: hey.
unknown: you dtf?

She scoffed momentarily, shocked that whoever the hell this was, had the upmost audacity to make her go through all of the trouble of waking up and staring at her bright screen, just for them to say this. Absolute insolence.

Her fingers tapped the screen quickly, the words matching the contorted expression of anger and bitterness on her face.

unknown

i have no fucking idea who this is
leave me the fuck alone
thanks!
have a shit night❤️
read

She smirked to herself satisfied with the response she had conjured, sinking back into the blankets. Her comfort was broken soon, yet again, by the unknown cunt, who felt the need to get in the last word.

unknown

y/n stop being bitchy
i thought we had an agreement
it's kaiser
or big dick, that might ring a bell ;)

Gulp. Yes, gulp.

How could have she forgotten? What foolishness. The very man she... engaged in mature acts with in a sweaty nightclub bathroom stall, was currently asking her if she wanted to repeat the previous events.