𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

"JUST FOLLOW ME MY LADY

"JUST FOLLOW ME MY LADY." Kaiser exclaimed, [Y/n] following shortly behind.

"Don't call me that." She snapped.

He chuckled lightly while opening the door to his master bedroom. "Well.. this is my bedroom."

[Y/n] hummed slightly satisfied at the sight before her. It could definitely do for a a night or two— though she really didn't have any room to be picking and choosing. Her own apartment was a cramped, stuffy mess with little to no decoration. She did what she could with the small income she had but, it still looked like a 5 year old had chosen everything in the end.

"Well?" Kaiser questioned. "Don't just stand there with your mouth open."

[Y/n] harrumphed and took a step into the room, her feet immediately sinking into the abnormally soft carpet. She squeaked at the foreign feeling and dived into the crème pillow filled bed for safety.

"Mmmm....." She laid flat, her face stuffed into the soft plethora of textures. God, it must feel nice to be rich. "This will do. So soft..." Her muffled voice vibrated back into her face making her giggle.

"[Y/n], I never said you were sleeping here. It's my room remember." Kaiser deadpanned, leaning over her lifeless looking body.

She groaned loudly, not lifting her head to face him. "Can't you just.... sleep on the couch or some....thing......" Her voice trailed off, being replaced with soft snores.

"Why the hell should I sleep on the couch if this is my house? Honestly.." He grabbed her shoulder and shook her vigorously to awake her. "Wake up! You're not gonna sleep in those clothes are you?"

"Mmmm... Stop! I don't care..." [Y/n] went back to sleep immediately, slumping back into the mattress.

Kaiser sighed deeply; [Y/n] was such a struggle to deal with. Sleeping in her day clothes at her age? Was she 10 years old?

Assuming she didn't bring a change of clothes, the only other choice was to give her something of his own. How convenient!

Thinking quickly, his eyes scanned around his room for something suitable. A dress-shirt? No, that's way too 'the morning after'. A tank-top? No again, something will probably end up falling out, not that he minded too much.