𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

"KAISER

"KAISER... THIS ISN'T FUNNY." [Y/n] growled, unimpressed by the situation. On the other hand, Kaiser was wiping tears from his eyes, breathless from how much he was laughing.

For some reason, he thought it would be absolutely hilarious to pick out the most unattractive piece of clothing for [Y/n] to try on, and boy, it did not disappoint.

[Y/n] stepped out of the dressing room to look in the floor length mirror and almost gagged. "What the hell? I look like Miss Trunchbull." She turned around so she could see the back and Kaiser started cackling even louder. "Oh my god. It fucking looks like I'm wearing a diaper—"

She glared at Kaiser and folded her arms. "Stop laughing."

"Okay, okay, I'll bring you something else to try on." He walked off back into the store to find something suitable and fitting for his taste.

When he returned, he was unable to hide a cheeky smile of anticipation, clearly excited for what he had chosen.

"Here you go..." He said while handing the pile of clothes to [Y/n].

"Why do you look so excited? I swear if it's something ugly again—" She threatened still hiding her half naked body with the curtain.

"Yeah whatever. Just put the clothes on [Y/n]."

She eyed him suspiciously before huffing and snapping the curtain closed.

Looking down at the pile of clothes, she noticed that there was a gorgeous pair of Christian Louboutin heels with vibrant red bottoms. She slapped her hand to her mouth to stop herself from squealing when she saw the rest of the outfit.

It consisted of an Chanel cream silk blouse with a ribbon collar, a plain black Dolce and Gabanna mini pencil skirt and a pair of opaque Gucci socks with a intricate laced garter to go with it.

Everything fit perfectly and accentuated her curves. It made her feel powerful.

"[Y/n], can you come out already? If the clothes don't fit just—" He whined.

"Shut up Kaiser." She brushed past him and strutted straight up to the floor length mirror, striking a pose. Her eyes caught sight of Kaiser's jaw practically hitting the floor, making her grimace.