𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

"DE—LICIOUS

"DE—LICIOUS.. MM. MM. MM." Kaiser was currently eating the food he had ordered right in front of [Y/n], since she still refused to give up her silence competition.

She sat rigidly on his plush, cream couch trying to distract herself from the excruciating pain of hunger.

Kaiser's house was certainly one of a kind. On the exterior, tall slate grey walls came together to form a modern masterpiece, a breathtaking mix of shapes accompanied by the longest and most extravagant driveway [Y/n] had ever seen. It was made of porcelain slabs, the same colour as the house itself and was lined with linen-coloured lights all the way up to the doors.

[Y/n] knew Kaiser was rich— that was obvious, but not on this level.

Yet the interior was the exact opposite. Instead of being same that clean grey, the whole inside was warm and beige coloured— occasionally with pale blue accents.

It was quite shocking that such an asshole had a nice house— even better than [Y/n]'s cramped little apartment. Everything was clean and sparkly and orderly; nothing on the floor, no clothes, no lost socks, absolutely nothing.

She wouldn't have been surprised if he had some sort of maid or something— though Kaiser seemed like the type to try and sleep with them instead, so that was probably unlikely.

Her thoughts were rudely interrupted by Kaiser's obnoxious stare, and he had somehow ended up suspiciously close to her on the couch, facing his body towards [Y/n].

"So..." He started, stretching his arm out conspicuously then draping around her neck while boring his eyes into the side of her disgruntled face.

She recoiled slightly from his touch and choked out an inaudible insult. "Can you stop touching me?" [Y/n] snapped and grabbed his hand.

He smirked slightly as he brought her small hand to his face, leaving a small peck on her knuckles, not once breaking the eye contact. He smiled innocently, watching as her face morphed into one of confusion.

"What are you even— You know what, I don't even care, I want.... ice-cream." She mumbled while shooting up off the couch, desperately trying to wipe away any positive feeling towards Kaiser's antics. She knew he was just trying to get some sort of reaction out of her but she wasn't going to lose so easily.