𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"REMIND ME WHY YOU'RE ABOUT TO WALK INTO MY APARTMENT AGAIN?"

Kaiser sighed rubbing his temples. She was starting to give him a migraine with the amount of times she had repeated the same question.

"Because you need to bring your stuff to my house..." He deadpanned, pushing her front door open.

"W-Wait!" [Y/n] grabbed his wrist to stop him from venturing any further. She hadn't cleaned her apartment the last time she had been here; the severity of the situation was ambiguous. "You can't go in..."

"Why? You have a secret child or something?" He questioned, completely ignoring her pleads of mercy once he opened the door and stepped inside.

Despite it being bright outside, the interior of her apartment was almost pitch black.

"Jesus..." He muttered, while fumbling for a light switch. As the light bulb finally glowed, illuminating the room, a surprise was revealed.

[Y/n] lived in a one bedroom apartment, the sitting room and kitchen just one slightly cramped space — but it was cosy. Majority of the walls were a washed out dingy green, though if you squinted it kind of looked like a nice shade of sage. She had a grey second hand couch pressed up to the accent wall which was really just cheap brick wallpaper. A small glass coffee table decorated with coffee rings most likely dating back to when she first moved in, nestled in between the couch and the television; her prized possession.

Despite anything else, what stuck out the most to Kaiser was the abundance of presumably dirty laundry scattered around. Hanging off the end of her rickety furniture, stuffed under a side table — some just on the floor.

"Okay okay okay! That's enough staring." She rambled, pushing him further inside. He stumbled into her kitchen, eyes still roaming around.

"I'll get my stuff so you just stay here," She paused. "And don't touch anything." Her eyes narrowed at a distracted Kaiser who was grimacing at her almost empty fridge.

"You aren't going to show me your room?" He teased.

"No. Never."

"We'll see about that..." He whispered to himself with a slight chuckle; [Y/n] had no idea.

Once [Y/n] had slipped into her room, she sighed breathing in the comforting scent. Only a few days had passed though it felt as if she'd left a long time ago. Everything was how she had left it; bed messy and vanity as disorganised as it usually is.

She caught a glimpse of herself in her mirror — a small close-mouthed smile, she looked happy. She felt at ease, content almost.

Strange. Her eyes fell onto her hands, following the creases and grooves.

[Y/n] knew that she had an old suitcase shoved at the back of her wardrobe so she yanked it out, shoving anything she could find inside.

She dragged it back to the living room, only to find Kaiser cleaning.