20. Thank you for spending time with me, Issa

Start from the beginning

He began to pleasure me again, his tongue skillfully moving and fulfilling my every desire. My body was aching with need and he knew exactly how to fulfill it.

I had no self-control; my body was filled with craving as he drew me nearer to the brink.

I grabbed onto the counter, crying out his name as my ass twerked under his face while he sucked on my clit. But just as I was about to reach my peak, he stopped, leaving me at the edge of pure pleasure.

He held my thighs firmly and placed soft kisses on my ass cheeks. It was in that moment, when I was lost in the pleasure, that I heard heavy footsteps approaching the kitchen.

Panic set in, and I tried to get Alvaro's attention, but he ignored me and continued to tease and please me with his tongue.

"A..Alvaro, someone is coming," I whispered desperately, not wanting to get caught in such a scandalous position.

"Stay still Issa," he spoke against my clit, causing it to vibrate. He continued to pleasure me, while I picked up a knife with shaky hands, pretending to chop vegetables to avoid suspicion.

My legs were shaking, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as Alvaro brought me closer and closer to my release. I couldn't make a sound, fearing that someone might hear us. And then, just as I was about to let go, Pablo walked into the kitchen.

He stood there, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Alvaro didn't stop, he continued to pleasure me with his tongue, making it almost impossible for me to keep quiet.

"What are you doing here, Isadora?" Pablo asked, his tone accusatory.

"I...I wanted to make...I..." I stuttered, trying to come up with a reasonable explanation for my actions.

"Dammit! Speak up woman. Why are you stuttering? You have no problem with your tongue and why are you sweating?" Pablo's questions only made me more nervous and I was hoping that he could not see right through my facade.

"Have you seen Alvaro around?" He questioned.

Yes, he is right underneath me, fucking my brain out while you're talking to me. I said to myself, unable to hold back a moan.

"N..no, b..but I saw him leave the mansion a while back," I replied.

I felt Alvaro smirk against my coochie and Pablo hissed out in annoyance.

He muttered something, glared at me and left, leaving me and Alvaro alone in the kitchen.

Once I was sure Pablo was far enough not to hear, I released the moan I've been holding in. I rested my head on the counter and with one last flick, I reached my climax. I was panting so hard while he caressed my ass cheeks with his palms.

"You did so well Tesoro, you deserve a reward," Alvaro whispered, his hot breath on my ear. I shivered at his touch and his words. "I'll see you later, don't be late tonight else I may change my mind and punish you instead." With a kiss on my cheek, he left me wanting more.

I couldn't wait for tonight. My heart and coochie fluttered in excitement.

I quickly finished making myself a snack in the kitchen and left to my room. Just as I was about to open the door, my movement was halted by someone calling my name.