36

As soon as they went out, they encountered a steady stream of people coming or returning in a hurry carrying water.

  He said hello in a hurry and left.

  "Let's walk faster," Du Ma said, quickening her pace.

  After walking to the river, many people stood on the bank to carry water.

  Xia Lixuan walked over to take a look and found that it came from the bottom of the river. There was nothing unusual about it on the surface.

  The speed of this water flow is not small, because the source is at the beginning, where there is a pit with a depth of about one meter and three meters and a length and width of about two meters.

  The man standing on the roadside carrying water dipped the bucket into the water and then lifted it up very quickly.

  In addition, four people from the army stood nearby to help the villagers fetch water for free.

  When you arrive, you hand the bucket directly to the other party, and then the other party dips the bucket into the water, then lifts it up, and it's done in a few seconds.

  Xia Lixuan didn't need their help and fetched water easily.

  Du Fu also carried a small bucket, which weighed about ten kilograms, and quickly walked home.

  People who heard the news were rushing to the river in a steady stream.

  The person who lifted it for the first time carried the water back and continued walking to the river.

  There are so many people in the village, who knows when the water in the river will be gone.

  Of course, get as much water as possible.

  At least all water containers at home should be filled.

  After pouring the water into the water tank, Xia Lixuan stopped them and said, "Mom and dad, wait a minute. I've gone to get the things. You don't have to run so far to pick up the water." When he was

  picking up the water just now, he saw a water pump. It looks like it's going to where the troops are stationed.

  When he was on the third floor, he seemed to see a water pump coming.

  But the water pumping pipe is a bit short.

  Du Qing prepared it before. During the period when there was no water, he secretly pumped water to the water tank on the roof for use.

  "Mom and Dad, are there any long water pipes at home? I'll connect them." Xia Lixuan moved down the manual water pump.

  "When did you buy this?" Dad Du said happily.

  With this thing, you dont have to go so far to carry water.

  "I bought it before." Xia Lixuan deceived him lightly. In fact, he didn't know when Du Qing bought it.

  "As for water pipes, I remember there was a long roll in the utility room." Pang Yue said.

  After moving back for so long, she was almost familiar with the things in the house. She remembered that there was a long pipe in the utility room, which was intended to be used to water the vegetables.

  But before their vegetables could grow, they all died.

  The water pipe has always been placed in the utility room.

  "Then I'll go take a look." Xia Lixuan put the things somewhere, and Du Fu followed him out.

  "This water pipe is almost long enough." Xia Lixuan said, holding the water pipe in one hand and the water pump in the other, "Mom, Dad, Afu, please wait for me at home, and I'll go get things done." "Well, do you need