70

"Well, it's okay." Du Qing held his hand and threw the rag that had been stuffed into his mouth aside. He stood up and walked outside. He opened the door and prepared to go out. He explained, "Liao Jinyu is me." I know someone, but I just forgot about him."

  Xia Lixuan held his hand, narrowed his eyes dangerously and said, "How do you know him? I don't know that much?"

  When he was dating Du Qing, he naturally checked him out. Whether there was a problem with his identity, he even knew that Du Qing still wet the bed at the age of eight.

  Except for his best friend Wei Lidong, he had no close friends. He only remembered the name Wei Lidong because it had the same name as his sister.

  Suddenly, Xia Lixuan remembered the piece of information in his hand before he got the superpower...

  Du Qing was suspiciously silent for a moment and said, "I will explain this matter to you when I find a suitable opportunity."

  Xia Lixuan had a thought in his heart. With an absurd but reasonable thought, he glanced at Du Qing and said, "Let's go out. You are not allowed to get so close to that dead demon!"

  Du Qing breathed a sigh of relief and agreed, "I will try my best."

  "Ah Qing, you are Out?!" Liao Jinyu immediately stood up from the chair and looked at him worriedly, "What happened to you just now?" "

  I'm fine." Du Qing said lightly, "Xiaoyu, how did you become like this?"

  Liao Jinyu's eyes widened and she said, "Ah Qing, you finally remembered me."

  "Yes." Du Qing responded.

  "I don't know how you became like this. Maybe it was because when I brought you back, I wanted to become a human, so you became like this." Liao Jinyu explained hard.

  "Why are you following Lin Chang?" Du Qing asked again.

  "I thought I could see you if I followed him, so I followed him. Look, don't I just see you now?" Liao Jinyu said proudly, and then said in frustration, "I was originally I wanted to find you, but I have become like this and can't go back. I can't smell your scent, so I have to follow Lin Chang." "Why didn't

  you tell me directly when we first met?"

  "Tell you, You won't believe it."

  Du Qing: "..." That's right. At that time, he thought he was stupid at a young age!

  Now it seems that he is the one who is stupid at a young age.

  How could he forget these things?

  "Daughter-in-law, who is he?" Xia Lixuan hugged Du Qing's waist jealously.

  "He is probably the spirit of space. After living in space for a long time, he develops spiritual intelligence. I don't know why it becomes like this." Du Qing said with a headache and waited for Xia Lixuan to ask. He didn't know why. Just explain.

  "Yeah." Xia Lixuan looked at Liao Jinyu thoughtfully, and then said, how could a human have such a beautiful face? It turned out to be a monster, and his wife would definitely not fall in love with a non-human being.

  Xia Lixuan mentally reduced the danger of Liao Monster Jinyu, basically eliminating him from the scope of his love rival.

  "Oops! It turns out to be the little thing in Ah Qing's space. I didn't tell you earlier. We are all a family. I'm really sorry for what happened before." Xia Lixuan said with a smile.