72

"Daughter-in-law, don't worry about this matter. Just leave it to me. As long as Match is here, it doesn't matter if I am more conspicuous." Xia Lixuan volunteered.

  "What are you going to do?" Du Qing didn't say he agreed or disagreed, and looked at him with his arms folded.

  "Should I go directly and talk to the people above?" Xia Lixuan asked uncertainly.

  "No." Du Qing glanced at him and then rejected this method.

  ...

  "Do you understand?" Du Qing asked.

  "I know." Little Match said happily, it was great to be able to help.

  The two of them thought about it and thought that it would be the best way to blame it all on Little Match. Now that Little Match can talk, when someone asks about this matter, they can just blame it all on Little Match.

  Among the several superpowers, only Little Match can speak. Little Match's explanation is that it can speak because its level is much higher than theirs.

  "Like this..." Du Qing whispered a few more words in Xia Lixuan's ears, and then the troops split into two groups. Xia Lixuan went to inform the people above him of this important news, while Du Qing went back to tell his family, asking Xia Liqiu to do his best. Purchase supplies needed for winter.

  Seize the opportunity before other people or families react!

  Xia Lixuan went there for a day and a night, and didn't go home until the next day.

  The Xia family's acquisition plan also continued in an orderly manner. They did not acquire everything, they always had to leave a way for others to survive.

  Not long after Xia Lixuan returned, TV stations and radios began to broadcast the news.

  There are less than ten days until the end of winter. The sooner the news spreads, the more people may survive.

  In these months, the temperature has been unusually high, and Xia Lixuan's powers appear to be different from others. Since there is high temperature now, it is normal that there will be extreme cold soon.

  This thing is fake, it is just preparing things for the winter in advance. If it is true, it will save thousands of people.

  After being notified that the extreme cold is about to come out, the renovation of the house can also start. Build an earthen kang or something like that in the home.

  When there is a power outage, they can burn the kang. They don't have to worry about firewood. There are big dead trees all over the mountains and plains. They just send their men to the mountains to cut firewood and transport it back.

  Winter lasts for six months, and the amount of firewood required is also extremely large.

  Lin.

  "What the hell, that bastard Xia Lixuan, didn't tell everyone this kind of news earlier. When they bought those warm clothes yesterday, we laughed at them for being stupid. Now it seems we are the ones who are stupid!" Lin Chang said angrily.

  Especially when they were working hard to grab supplies with others, the Xia family was watching the show slowly and returning what they said yesterday.

  "Go and find out what the Xia family has purchased?" Lin Chang watched distressedly as their food was being used up. The prices of those supplies were still very low yesterday.

  As soon as the news came out, those warm supplies were rising like rockets.

  The same scene is played out in different places.