85

Du Qing got out of the car, walked towards the two of them, and said, "What's wrong?"

  "It's okay," Xia Lixuan said, "We are discussing how to knock down this tree with the least amount of force."

  Lin Chang nodded . nod.

  Du Qing squinted his eyes to look at the mutated plant. The red lantern-like fruits hanging on it looked very tempting.

  "I have a way..."

  "What way?" Xia Lixuan looked at Du Qing expectantly.

  Lin Chang didn't look at Du Qing, thinking about what he could do to minimize consumption. He didn't think Du Qing would do anything.

  Du Qing raised his eyebrows slightly, his red lips slightly hooked, "If you can't attack from above, come down from the ground." Come down from the ground

  !

  The gentle voice suddenly broke the direction of their thinking. The attack from above is very powerful, and others may not be able to do it from below. He came down to attack it, but who is he? He is Lin Chang who can control the earth. Others cannot find it, but he can definitely do it.

  Lin Chang squatted down with bright eyes, pushed aside the snow on the ground with his palms, put his palms on the ground, closed his eyes and felt the situation underground.

  After a while, Lin Chang opened his eyes and looked at the two of them with keen eyes, "Its root is only a dozen meters long, I can dig it out!"

  Du Qing had a smile on his lips and joy in his eyes, Xia Lixuan was there While watching, I felt that he was indescribably charming. He opened his hands to embrace the person and sighed slightly in his heart. The gold he wanted to hide was slowly shining, attracting the attention of others. I really wanted to Hide.

  "Li Xuan?" Du Qing looked at him confused.

  Xia Lixuan smiled, nodded, kissed his treasure, and said, "It's cold outside, let's go to the car first, and just leave this place to Lin Chang." Lin Chang couldn't wait to start separating the

  soil from the roots of the mutated plants, and the mutated plants seemed to also Sensing the threat, the branches and leaves above automatically attacked them without wind, but Lin Chang's position was already out of its attack range.

  After confirming the range of its roots, Lin Chang pulled all the soil around its roots away from this range. The big tree about 20 meters hit a section of the road in front of them with a 'bang'.

  The soil around it was removed at once. Lin Chang felt a little uncomfortable, but he quickly adapted to it and said with excitement: "I succeeded!" "

  Huhu--" the sound of the cold wind blowing.

  Lin Chang turned his head, snowflakes were falling, and no one could be seen. Looking carefully, he saw that one and two people were staying in the car.

  Lin Chang: "..."

  "The tree has fallen. Can we go pick fruits?" Xia Lixuan watched Lin Chang walking towards them.

  "Did you see that? I knocked down the tree in one fell swoop." Lin Chang said arrogantly. Xia Lixuan's powers are more powerful than his, so what if the level is higher than his? Aren't they still not as good as him now? ?Lin Chang said secretly.

  "Next, we'll get rid of its leaves, and then we can pick the fruits." Du Qing said.

  Its roots have left the earth and cannot replenish energy from the earth. If its leaves are removed, there is basically no threat.