37

"A lot of water was put in this time. It's better to stop doing it for the time being. Let's wait until there is no more water in the house!"

  Others are thirsty, and they will never die of thirst anyway. Others People in the place don't have people like his wife to let loose. Isn't it good now?

  The world is huge and his wife is the biggest!

  "No need." Du Qing shook his head. He had no desire to save time. He only hoped that the uncles in the village would Live better.

  "While you have time in the past few days, get more water out as soon as possible. In the evening, go and discuss with the people in the army to see if you can build a few reservoirs in the village?" Du Qing said.

  "There are all tough men here, aren't you afraid that I will be seduced?" Xia Lixuan said lazily.

  Du Qing sneered, "If it can be seduced, it doesn't belong to me." "

  Daughter-in-law, don't be angry, I'm joking! I don't like the tough guys inside." Xia Lixuan quickly compensated.

  I made a note of Wang Qiang in my mind, and said that this way would make his wife jealous. This method was not good at all!

  Wang Qiang, a chaos scholar, swore that it would definitely be effective. Not only was his wife not jealous, she was even angry.

  Now his wife is angry... Looking at his wife's sneer, Xia Lixuan always feels a chill running down his spine, but when he thinks of Du Qing cheating, his violent emotions flash past... Looking at this man with a criminal record, Du Qing sneers in his heart, he might as well

  Castrated.

  "Daughter-in-law, I promise that I only love you."

  Xia Lixuan sold Wang Qiang without hesitation, "Wang Qiang taught me this daughter-in-law."

  "Wang Qiang?" Du Qing looked at him suspiciously.

  "He said that this way he can make you jealous and realize how much you like me, and then I can crawl into bed smoothly!" Xia Lixuan explained honestly.

  Xia Lixuan suddenly remembered this sentence.

  "You go take a shower first! I know the room and go take a look inside the space." Du Qing's face looked better.

  After returning to the room, he collapsed on the bed in a herringbone shape, as if he was mentally retarded and hesitant. He had already planned to return him to be together, but he couldn't overcome the hurdle in his previous life.

  He didn't know what to do. He could only take one step, one step at a time.

  In a blink of an eye, enter the space.

  The spring water has been flowing, and so much has been released that there is no shortage at all.

  Du Qing was patrolling his territory like a king. Du Qing couldn't help but feel good when he saw the fruits, vegetables and grains growing lushly on the land and returning to the same state as before.

  These are their guarantees for the future. People in the army have probably discovered the mutated plants on the mountain now. After the fruits are picked, they will grow again in a dozen days.

  Now the troops have guarded the fruit trees, and when they grow fruit, they will immediately bring their troops to pick them.

  People in the village cannot go up the mountain to pick fruits.