71

He originally thought that after his eldest brother left, he would be able to relax. But he still underestimated his eldest brother's ability to cause trouble. He went out and beat the lifeblood of the old man from the Shui family directly.

  Just a single seedling, if the water flies to death, the old man will have to fight for it?

  Xia Liqiu squinted at the team that took a special detour and passed by their house. There were waves of cold air exuding from his body, and he thought that Xia Lixuan was killed. Shui Yifei's murderer. Wouldn't he know who his eldest brother was? When Shui Yifei left the city, it happened that when his eldest brother and sister-in-law left, they also left together.

  Even if he said there was no problem, no one would believe him. Xia Liqiu could even imagine what the other party wanted to do. He just wanted to rob and kill them, but was killed in return. No matter what, the Xia family was not someone to be trifled with.

  If the Shui family has any tricks, just come over.

  "Shui Yifei died? How did he die?" Du Qing said, "We didn't kill him. When we were dealing with other people, Shui Yifei drove away." "You didn't

  kill him?" Xia Liqiu said in surprise.

  "When the people from the Shui family found Shui Yifei, they found that he had been burned to death, so they decided that it was you two who did it." "

  By the way, when they found Shui Yifei, was there anyone around him? I remember That one ran away with him and the female companion he brought." Du Qing felt that the woman was very likely, and he didn't know who did it? Is it possible to let the Shui family become enemies so that they could reap   the

  benefits?

Even Shui Yifei can insert spies around him. Shui Yifei will bring him out for such things. It can be imagined that he trusts that woman very much.

  "No." Xia Liqiu shook his head.

  "Go check that woman's identity." Du Qing said.

  He died in the hands of a woman he trusted. When Shui Yifei died, he didn't know if he would regret it?

  With everything buried so deep around Shui Yifei, even if he checked, nothing could be wrong, but he still had to Just give it a try, what if you find it?

  The white-haired person sent the black-haired person, Shui Lingling supported a man next to her, who was probably the former head of the Shui family.

  The eyes of the two people were red, and it was obvious that they were crying a lot, and they were staring at the two of them.

  "Son, don't worry. Dad will definitely avenge you!"

  The Shui family's pretentiousness was probably just for them to see. Let's not say that they didn't kill the person. Even if it was really them, first of all, They were not the ones who took action!

  If Shui Yifei had been a dandy in Kyoto, he would not be where he is today.

  They glanced at each other, met their eyes, and without any guilt in their eyes, turned around and went back to their houses.

  "At the beginning of autumn, send more people to protect my parents, grandpa, and the three of them." Xia Lixuan said.

  Madmen are not terrible, but calm madmen are terrible.

  The two of them don't have to worry, they are just afraid that he will do whatever it takes to attack their family.

  The house where Du's father and Du's mother now live is near the Xia family's main residence. This area is their Xia family's territory and can still protect them.