Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶

Episode Three

You were being extra particular about the makeup cluttering your vanity, making sure each one was set vertically and one inch apart

You were being extra particular about the makeup cluttering your vanity, making sure each one was set vertically and one inch apart. You're not chickening out on a stupid date. But what if he's all like: You imagined Mikey with a unimpressed expression "You're.. so lame"

God I can't do this! Hinata suddenly yanked your hair. "Owww" You whined, your eyes locking with Hinata's through the mirror.

"It's your fault for acting so nervous," Hinata's patience was running thinner with every unnecessary movement which made almost gave your hair a comical tilt. "Let's give this a run over, pretend I'm Mikey"

You wanted to hide in a hole and you wished your fat ass mouth stayed closed, but you humored Hinata nonetheless. Gazing at her through the mirrors reflection. "What do you do during your free time?"

"You're not interrogating himmmm" She eyed your hello kitty hair clip, adding it to her masterpiece "Try like this: So! Do you have interesting hobbies? or anything?" Her voice picked up an excited octave and she smiled rather effortlessly.

"So!" You began with a smile that was well, something, it not quite reaching your eyes. "Any exciting hobbies!"

"Yeah.. stick with the first option."

Before leaving, Reki gave you a long winded pep talk about staying safe

Before leaving, Reki gave you a long winded pep talk about staying safe. One he forced Hinata into standing around for, while Haruto pretended to gag when he saw your appearance. He's such a supportive little brother.

Now, Hinata was cling to Takemichi's arm like glue. Both speaking like a married couple on their 1 millionth date, everything just seemed so natural.

You felt out of place and thought giving them some space would be a smart idea, but that meant. You looked towards Mikey who strolled beside you, his hands deep in his pockets. You'll be alone with him.

"Are you always this quiet?" He attempted to spark a conversation. Mikey didn't know who you were, but you were 100x more interesting than the usual girls that flung themselves into him.