Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷, 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧

Episode One

You continued to scan groceries with the high-pitched 'Beep!' Sounding louder and louder with each one,

"Miss?"

You looked up, completely exhausted. If you went home right about now, you would surely collapse. The night shifts in this place were long and brutal, not even a second of rest.

"Do you have any teriyaki?" She clutched her purse, staring into your tired eyes

"I work the register."

The woman frowned, slamming a hand on the conveyor belt. "I was told you had teriyaki!"

Y/n paused, wondering what she'd say without getting fired. "Look, lady, go ask someone else. It's not my job to know what's stocked and what's not."

Y/n mumbled in a low voice, not having the energy to fuss over teriyaki.

And the woman huffed, spinning around on her heel, finally walking away, muttering something about kids these days.

Y/n glanced up at the clock hanging directly over her head, 2:00 am.

Time really flew by.

Y/n lazily entered her boss's office while taking off her working vest. "Aye, Teru, I'm clocking out," she said, unfazed by the abundant amount of smoke that filled the room

You briefly waited for a response, taking note of his eyes trailing down your body "Why not come over to my place?" You felt gross, caked in sweat and riddled with exhaustion, maybe 5 shots and you'd give him a pity fuck.

"Have a good night, Teru" you stated while clocking out as fast as you could, still harboring that cool nonchalant vibe. Despite your thumping heart.

"Yeah, whatever,"

You threw on a hoodie. Wearily exiting the store, glancing both ways before walking down the cold and dark paths of Tokyo, being extra careful knowing of gangs that fought over these parts.