Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟸, 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?

Episode Four

It was around 01:00 am, and both boys didn't take y/n's suggestion into account, which was stupid on their part

It was around 01:00 am, and both boys didn't take y/n's suggestion into account, which was stupid on their part. It would've been better to wait until sunrise to see this new crime lord. Sure, she and Takemichi have known him for years, but he's different now.

And probably more vicious, Y/n didn't want to think about it, but she couldn't be naïve to the situation just because she's known the person for so long.

"Is this really where Sendo is?" Naoto said, eyeing the gigantic door

"Yeah, apparently he runs a high-end hostess bar here," Takemichi replied

"Are you sure it's ok? Us, dropping by? Sendo is one of the higher-ups at Toman now."

It looks like not only Y/n shares her point of view, but she could feel it in her bones. Something was wrong.

Very wrong, she couldn't put her finger on it, but it was one of those feelings you get after watching a horror movie by yourself with all the lights off.

Paranoid? Or creeped out? Either way, she didn't like this feeling whatsoever

"We can guarantee none of that would matter cause Akkun is still Akkun, right Y/n."

Takemichi said, roping y/n in his beliefs. She wanted nothing more than to scream in his face and say 'NO,' but she couldn't. instead, she fronted a fake smile and nodded

"Yeah, Akkun is still Akkun" Once you said this, Naoto raised his eyebrow, unsure of the sincerity in your reply.

Thank God, Takemichi didn't notice keeping up his naïve optimistic smile. "I do have to admit he sounded a little older on the phone but otherwise the same"

Oh great, he's admitting things now; You thought, rolling your eyes with a light scoff

"Well, I'm still concerned. You shouldn't have said you wanted to see Mikey."

"Why not?"

Your mouth dropped, absolutely hornswoggled by Takemichi's response

Oh, I don't know, these guys now murder people, rape women, and steal, but I guess that doesn't cross the 'oh shit, I should be careful' line for you; y/n thought bitterly, staring at Takemichi through narrow eyes

"You're being too open. He's someone the police can't get close to. You might be walking into a trap here."

Takemichi only smiled "that's dumb, Naoto! It takes more than that to change a friendship!"

Damn, I wish I was that naïve

He started prancing to the door as he spoke, "just follow me, and we'll be totally fine."

Without warning, he flung open the door to reveal many beautiful stood in two straight lines when a man wearing a white suit snapped y/n out of her trance. "Welcome, gentleman. Who do you like?" He asked as if this was some auction.