Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸, 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Episode One

Am I.. dead? Y/n blinked through the blurry haze, trying to refocus her eyes, which eventually came to their senses.

"Are you guys coming?"  Y/n looked towards a boy with dark pink hair, then three other boys wearing what you assumed were middle school uniforms.

"What the hell.." Y/n whispered in shock, her mind churning over the passing moments.

"Get off the train."

"Oh! Uh, coming!"

Was that Takemichi's voice? Her body compulsively shivered, a tight coil wrenching her stomach that clawed its way to her throat, but you quickly pushed these feelings aside as the doors began to shut.

Forcing a tight squeeze alongside Takemichi through the closing train doors with your bodies awkwardly brushing against each other.

And prepubescent teenagers, being who they were, immediately pointed this out: "Dude, don't you have a girlfriend?" The black haired boy spoke, a teasing smile to match the glint in his eyes,

"Well, Uhm-" you could tell Takemichi was also trying to wrap his brain around all this.

"Are you guys ok? You seem a little out of it."

The long-haired blonde in the back frowned, noticing the sudden change of behavior in his best friends.

And you were the type to blankly stare at someone with a frozen smile while your brain took a second to process that fact you had no idea what they said or you didn't know how to answer the question, in this case. It was all of the above.

Kill me now. "Oh! We're fine." Y/n answered, dusting nonexistent particles off her school skirt. You double glanced School skirt? And what the fuck is on my nails. They were pretty pink and longer than anything you'd usually wear, embellished in cutesy charms

"Just.. a little light-headed.."

The group exchanged shared looks, deciding to shrug it off. Once everyone began walking, Y/n sighed in relief. "Where are we headed?"

"Wherever you want." The boy with jet-black hair winked in your direction and you instinctively cringed.

Then a kid with glasses smacked his hormonal friend on the back of his head. "Makoto! Stop bein' a horny dumbass, what'd we say about off-limits!" The boy, dubbed Makoto, rubbed his head with a scowl.

Wait Makoto?

Everything slowly clicked into place, this was the old friend group back in middle school. Though everyone besides her and Takemichi drifted apart, the group still held a special place in Y/n's heart.

"Keep it in your pants, Makoto!" Takemichi jumped in to scold his friend as everyone laughed at the situation.

Makoto stopped scowling, with his usual stoic look crawling back on his face, leaning on the moving escalator "Ay Yamagishi, did you see this week's issue?"