Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟺, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐓𝐨𝐩

Episode Eleven

Y/n played with the ridges under her palms, the grains surprisingly becoming entertaining with the long and practically unbearable silence that, both Mikey and Y/n sat in

Neither of them wanted to break it since they weren't sure what to say to each other, as Y/n was trying to give Mikey his own space while keeping him company and avoiding Reki.

And Mikey wanted to savor this moment of relaxation without having to worry about the baggage of family or the responsibilities of leading a gang

Instead, he dreamily glanced towards y/n with a small smile, not understanding why you were so kind to him and why you didn't run away once realizing what he was capable of.

In fact, your and Takemichi's sudden appearances were complete chances of fate that he finally wasn't complaining about and found himself longing for your company at impractical times.

"Mikey?"

He scanned y/n's face, uncaring if you noticed, as he tried nick-picking your mind of a single why, and of course, he came up with nothing

"What is it?"

Y/n's eyes sleepily lolled. "Do you think you're ready to leave? Cuz it's getting late, and I'm," she cut herself off with a yawn, "real tired."

Mikey frowned, with a reluctant nod. Helping you off the ground. "You should get a change of clothes.." he trailed. Your once beautiful Kimono dirtied in a mixture of dirt and blood. Some of which wasn't yours.

You sheepishly chuckled, not having the energy to get mad at him as she could only agree, "Yeah.. I'm pretty beat from earlier."

"I get it.." he paused. Unable to find it within himself to throw a flirty quip. Instead ogling you with a saddened expression. "Uh- Mitsuya an' a friend's waiting for me.. can you, come with?"

The manner which Mikey asked was on the boarder of pleading. His onyx eyes anticipated your answer, making you a little flustered and unable to maintain eye contact. "Yeah. Of course. I can't wait to- meet this mysterious friend"

 I can't wait to- meet this mysterious friend"