Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷, 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

Episode Four

Y/n once again did her morning routine, which consisted of a quick shower and cooking breakfast for the boys

She rummaged around the kitchen until finding a little booklet that brought back memories. Y/n opened it, dragging her finger along each date.

Con Ed bill needs to be paid.. And looks like I have an interview?

Y/n picked up her house phone with a curt sigh, dialing her parent's number only to be sent to voice mail. She told herself that they were just busy. That's why they didnt have time for her. They had an important business to run. More important than her

"The water bill's due by 8:30.. I'll call you guys if anything happens.. Are you, coming home? I know I ask a lot but uh, I miss you.. talk to soon" Y/n hung up, as the familiar weight of everything resting on her shoulders didn't dull with time.

"Shit.." Y/n remembered she didn't wake up the boys and knowing Reki, he was probably fast asleep. Y/n walked to his door, standing in front of the red STOP sign and various stolen warning signs, with her hand ghosting the nob.

Surprisingly when y/n opened Reki's door, he was wearing a towel around his hips and his hair was dripping wet. Y/n turned, almost squealing "Ew! I didn't need to see that!"

"Maybe knock next time!"

She shook her head, ridding herself of the initial disgust. "I made breakfast! I'll go wake up Haru!"

Y/n kicked herself for being so stupid. Sometimes needing a reminder she's in a house full of boys.

"Haruto? You up?"

After a while of not getting a reply, she cracked open his door, seeing him still in bed

"It's time to get up. We have to go soon.."

Y/n whispered, trying not to startle the sleeping ten-year-old, who groaned at the sound of his sister's voice.

She softly shook him but stopped upon feeling his damp clothes.

"Haruto?" He stayed silent, Y/n scrunched her face mulling over all the possibilities.

Chickenpox? Y/n rolled up his sleeves. Mmm no red markings.

She reached to touch his forehead, gasping at how hot he was. Shit, it's a fever. She pulled her hand back, looking at his door with a frown Someone needs to watch him... I don't think I can, though Reki might be able to.

"I'll be back, Haru." He was too tired even to correct her. All he did was release another groan.

"Reki!!" Y/n yelled, knocking on his door

"What is it!?"

She stopped her knocking, leaning closer to the door, careful not to open it. "Haruto has a fever. Do you think you could watch him?"